Wheres my money caspa remix promos

It's funny cus I was thinking this exact same thing this morning. How DSB are pushing the boudries by just releasing 'good music'. They don't feel like they have to create a new sister label for every genre/subgenre going.
It's the way foreward!!!

(y) Definately!

What Shy was saying in last months ATM was wicked. I'm really warming to dubstep now & I think it's wicked that it gets released on D&B labels. Why should they just stick with D&B when Dubstep's so inter-linked with it?

Why cant it come under the same banner? That's healthy imo. Shy runs DSB perfectly .. releasing quality tunes right across the board... (ok..the RA remixes were terrible) The fact that he will be putting out a lot of Benny's dubstep output is great!

Dubstep is a part of dnb, it really is. It gets played at dnb raves, producers cross over and even Ram are putting out a dubstep tune or two.

The way dnb is right now we should be happy that certain labels and artists are forward thinking enough to be putting out dubstep tunes and moving into that genre as well.

DnB has done so much there isnt too many other places it can go really without morphing into another genre which in a way is represented by dubstep. I think dubstep has given a lot of dnb producers a little extra space to be creative.. and that is one thing dnb lacks right now is creativity... prodcution is great but no ideas.. on the whole its just the same stuff regurgitated

I've recently heard a few bits here at work done by certain dnb producers that are quite frankly stunning and a lot more creative and interesting than their dnb stuf.. its like they are revitalised by it and have been given a green light to create music again. That can only be a good thing..

The fact the scenes overlap is great!

always considered you a wise man... spoken like someone with wisdom indeed:jackson:

Why cant it come under the same banner? That's healthy imo. Shy runs DSB perfectly .. releasing quality tunes right across the board... (ok..the RA remixes were terrible) The fact that he will be putting out a lot of Benny's dubstep output is great!

Dubstep is a part of dnb, it really is. It gets played at dnb raves, producers cross over and even Ram are putting out a dubstep tune or two.

The way dnb is right now we should be happy that certain labels and artists are forward thinking enough to be putting out dubstep tunes and moving into that genre as well.

DnB has done so much there isnt too many other places it can go really without morphing into another genre which in a way is represented by dubstep. I think dubstep has given a lot of dnb producers a little extra space to be creative.. and that is one thing dnb lacks right now is creativity... prodcution is great but no ideas.. on the whole its just the same stuff regurgitated

I've recently heard a few bits here at work done by certain dnb producers that are quite frankly stunning and a lot more creative and interesting than their dnb stuf.. its like they are revitalised by it and have been given a green light to create music again. That can only be a good thing..

The fact the scenes overlap is great!

I can defiently see where your coming from kos wen im in a rave and shy fx drops a new nasty dubstep tune the whole crowd (including me) go mad! i am actualli startin to like dubstep more and more now but just dont wanna see it take over if you get me

When Benny played the otehr night he dropped loads of dubstep and the crwod got right into it.. It makes the sets a lot more interesting and Dynamic.. just cos you cant beat match dnb into dubstep or vice versa doesnt mean it should stop mixing it up.

I'm in a dilemma over whether to buy this. I fucking love this track but it may be the kick-start of me spending loads of money on dubstep as I'm slowly geting into it, and I spend enough on dnb as it is. And I'm also a soon to be poor student. hmmmmmm.....what to do.....

I'm in a dilemma over whether to buy this. I fucking love this track but it may be the kick-start of me spending loads of money on dubstep as I'm slowly geting into it, and I spend enough on dnb as it is. And I'm also a soon to be poor student. hmmmmmm.....what to do.....

Buy it!

Just played it in my house...

lol.. got my house mate giving me the "what the fuck is this shit" look.. lol

Tron is pretty weird huh!

I played it and my house mate gave me the best " what the fuck is this crap" look ive seen for a while... lol

Back
Top Bottom