Where's my Female DJ'S

Terrence Black

Breakage3307
Yo, im sayin. I think its awsome when theres a female junglist, especially one that would rock out some insane darkness or even some neuro. Please tell me where you are ..

I ADORE YOU LADIES . . . . . :slick:

dj empress :inlove: she plays at hardware nights

1940980_64.jpg

Yo, im sayin. I think its awsome when theres a female junglist, especially one that would rock out some insane darkness or even some neuro. Please tell me where you are ..

I ADORE YOU LADIES . . . . . :slick:

You just discribed DJINN.
Shes on this forum somewhere as well!

But my favourite female DJ is DJ Shortee

:bone:
510514854_l.jpg

lol i added a couple of female dnb dj's on facebook, tried talking to them and they jus dont bother to reply, moody cows.

I always have a sneeking suspicion Female DJs get famous cos they sleep with the right people rather than their skills. Never seen a female DJ that got me going tee bee h

Shortee (not sure of the spelling) sractch DJ from the states gonna be at innovation in the sun - you'll hear about her on the tapes pack mate...lol

I always have a sneeking suspicion Female DJs get famous cos they sleep with the right people rather than their skills. Never seen a female DJ that got me going tee bee h

Coolio, to be fair the only female D&B DJs I seen are DJ Rap, Miss represent and some other random one. Lisa Pinup & Lisa Lashes werent much good either. Anne Savage was the best one so far (and the hottest)

Kem (RIP) and storm were quality back in the day, partly cause they'd rinse their own stuff, Strom still plays about now and then, she's really good. Rap's really good too, used to play down here bout 8 / 9 years ago in a little underground club with MC Fun, Uno, junior red was pure quality, again cause she produces.

Coolio, to be fair the only female D&B DJs I seen are DJ Rap, Miss represent and some other random one. Lisa Pinup & Lisa Lashes werent much good either. Anne Savage was the best one so far (and the hottest)

Back
Top Bottom