Where's my Female DJ'S

theres eye candy on kool fm ,keelo as well but i aint spoke to her in time so not sure what she is up to now and there a next female dnb dj who also does page3 in the star but i cant rember her name.

Yo! I'm a female in Auckland NZ and at the moment I work 5 shifts a week ontop of covering living expenses so I can save up money to buy some turntables- I'm halfway there! I love listening to liquid but from the few chances I've had to play with some decks I've found neuro with a bit of jump up alot more fun to mix... you just wait, us women are waiting to show this male-domiated scene that we can rave as hard as you and we love it just as much (if not more) than you! So hold tight, loves =) and give us a chance, don't assume that girls don't have love for the breakbeats!

I LOVE YOU. I really do, i love your commitment and i will be the first to say " I KNOW YOU WILL GET TO YOUR GOAL" Keep me up to date girl. I wish you all the best. Oh yeah, liquid is straight. I like it to cause Calibre is the man right now. Keep doin' what your doin' ANGEL......

Back
Top Bottom