Wheres all the decent music gone?!!

zoob

Nine Bar SS.
I'm not feeling much out at the moment, had a look through dubplates, one or two pieces, noisia's new plate is ok.

Where has it gone?

Am i missing something?

I think it's the other way at the moment Zoob, I think d&b has picked up to a good standard once again over the last 2 months. The lesser known talent is breaking the mould & really giving the big players a run 4 their money, & the harder labels are bringing some really good tracks out soon.

Have a look for people like

Noisia
Task Horizon
Bad Ace
Prolix & Nocturnal
Panacea
Basic Operations
Amit
GPK
Violence Recordings
Reapa Recordings
Moving Shadow also back on form
also Bad Company have got their shit together & are gonna be releasing some awsome tunes soon

sayber said:
also Bad Company have got their shit together & are gonna be releasing some awsome tunes soon

Look for the new album "bad taste" gonna be a smasher!

sayber said:
I think it's the other way at the moment Zoob, I think d&b has picked up to a good standard once again over the last 2 months. The lesser known talent is breaking the mould & really giving the big players a run 4 their money, & the harder labels are bringing some really good tracks out soon.

Have a look for people like

Noisia
Task Horizon
Bad Ace
Prolix & Nocturnal
Panacea
Basic Operations
Amit
GPK
Violence Recordings
Reapa Recordings
Moving Shadow also back on form

For sure, i like some of the stuff that these guys have done, especially Noisia.

My musical likes have just changed somewhat.

zoob said:
I'm not feeling much out at the moment, had a look through dubplates, one or two pieces, noisia's new plate is ok.

Where has it gone?

Noisia have got it spread over three computers in a small damp house in Holland.

mISHKA said:
That new Noisia "Monster EP" sounds boring in my opinion, the tracks sound so similar..
yup,

even in the last couple of month's hes burnt out in my opinion.

evol4276 said:
If you want "decent" music, check out Welcome to Violence when it comes out....... :gun:

Yeah! cant ait for that! i love it when dnb artists do proper albums! apparently its got lots of down tempo shizzle for our listening pleasure!

i think there is too much shite our right now! its all very samey and certain artists are churning out sum rubbish!

plus i aint feelin harware at all right now...but i am in a miority!

haha!

V forever! lol!

well, im a bitchy critic and i have to agree, there aint too much stuff out there that im really intrested in... all the good stuff has come out this year and im quite sure the only thing im looking forward this year is the bc present album "bad taste" (meditation and facing the sun :slayer:)

as for tunes that have been released, there are some fucking standard braking stuff so go to your local store and be happy with the stuff you can get - logistics stuff, influx uk album, calyx album, violence album, spirit album blames rise of the machines ep - fuck man, these are ground braking and new standard setting for the future kids. im more than fucking happy to listen to these 25-35 tunes all this year, coz it is as good as it can get...

quite skeptical about the rest of the year as probably everyone understands from my post (supposed to be some "heavy" releases, like the pendulum album, then the fresh album, lord knows what next...)

anyways i hope for the best!

GreenBoy said:
well, im a bitchy critic and i have to agree, there aint too much stuff out there that im really intrested in... all the good stuff has come out this year and im quite sure the only thing im looking forward this year is the bc present album "bad taste" (meditation and facing the sun :slayer:)

as for tunes that have been released, there are some fucking standard braking stuff so go to your local store and be happy with the stuff you can get - logistics stuff, influx uk album, calyx album, violence album, spirit album blames rise of the machines ep - fuck man, these are ground braking and new standard setting for the future kids. im more than fucking happy to listen to these 25-35 tunes all this year, coz it is as good as it can get...

quite skeptical about the rest of the year as probably everyone understands from my post (supposed to be some "heavy" releases, like the pendulum album, then the fresh album, lord knows what next...)

anyways i hope for the best!

I just don't see where it can go, yep, three years ago it was sick being at the end with reece madness followed by rediculous sub bass.
Now its the same,

except the synths have evolved a bit and it sounds a bit different.

Format is the same though.

Times change, but the format is still the same, its evolved into a battle to create the biggest longest and most evil drop's, which are generally totally unmixable.

Boring Boring Boring..

Back
Top Bottom