Wheres all my wafflers @??

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You know what it is? Theres a lack of threads being started thats the problem. It all started after the Machete Incident and then the whole Poll Escapade and the shitty little box didnt help things. Were like an army all battered and bruised but today is another day the fight has not been lost. Fuck the rest we're the best.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Necrophilia is in. You ain't nothing til youve KY'd your cock up and slammed old Dotty from down the road that died two weeks ago. Bless her heart

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
You forgot the extra long hair, ever increasingly visible bones and the chunks of fanny flaps coming off as you pump the rotting, putrid hole.
cant believe i forgot the chunks of fanny flaps.... they're my favourite... i like creating my own putrid holes though.... you ever fuked a belly button before??... well i have!

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
yeh.... i dont believe you... i was a lone soldier 30mins ago... now i feel like im the last soldier standing in a battlefield of Machete hate who just found his the rest of his squad enjoyinh some Necrophiliac gangbangin session.....
i was asleep 30 minutes ago lmao.
I waffle has much as possible.
i promess

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You can always tell the wafflers. There the ones going on about sawdust and frogs spawn when everyone else is going on about the loss of the polar ice caps, not the ones that declare IM A WAFFLER.