where you buy ur threads?

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
where's everyone get thier clothes from, iv been browsing on chemical in the sale but alot of the hoodies are bland especially for the price, is there any goldmine sorta place i just dont know about??!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ahmeds blog idea made me think for a moment there that i could get paid for my threads but i dont know. my threads are pretty awsom tbf.
as for clothes i dont know, it seems the only way to look dope when your in a country is to wear shit you bought in some other country. so shop for shit in poland, wear in holland, get jeans in norway and wear in grimsby etc.

PhorceOfHabit

Seldom
VIP Junglist
Urban Industry is quite good. Otherwise I just go to actual company websites like Addict, SeventySeven, Dephect. Sign up to their mailing lists an they often have decent sales an discount codes an stuff.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
ahmeds blog idea made me think for a moment there that i could get paid for my threads but i dont know. my threads are pretty awsom tbf.
as for clothes i dont know, it seems the only way to look dope when your in a country is to wear shit you bought in some other country. so shop for shit in poland, wear in holland, get jeans in norway and wear in grimsby etc.
what the fucks ... wrong with grimsby ?

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:02 ----------

asos

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
M and M direct has some shockingly good offers on pretty much all the time, but a lot depends on what you like, they have way to many gay mans fashion clothes but some real gems at the same time

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
and US only right? wants a zip code, not sure what that is. i barely know where i live and i wipe my arse with my dog.