Where you all off to this weekend?

going to see laidback luke and micky slim 2moro
fri if i av energy go to sub focus and skream
sat if i avnt gone out fri will go to filth

superfly festival in leicester !
thursday - skream disco set ( no clue what that is lol )
friday - tayo's tracksuit party
saturday - dj marky and foreign beggars
sunday - plump djs

beautiful.

got free tickets to chelsea vs bolton on saturday! in one of the boxes free meal n everything and after a house party if i can find the house

got free tickets to chelsea vs bolton on saturday! in one of the boxes free meal n everything and after a house party if i can find the house

you lucky cunt getting free chelsea tickets i had to pay bout 50 quid ot go see them the other week

friday helpin ma mate move house n having a few bevs..

saturday my birthday, so who knows, everyones skint though!

critical mass on friday at syndicut <---- not know for drum n bass.
artisits include:
mampi
dilinja
krust & die
brockie
taxman & G-Dub
nicky blackmarket

dynamite
skibba
eksman
fearless
shabba
fun

beat that!!! gna b huuuuge

dunno now mate....koalition arent doin one cause they got their rig seized last w/e....my mates takin me tho so jus gonna go with the flow..! why, you reachin?

nah cant this weekend... but maybe next... see what happens... ill get sammy to give you a shout and get the rig number off you on the night...

i used to hit all the Random Sounds squat nights... they were fukin sik....

nah cant this weekend... but maybe next... see what happens... ill get sammy to give you a shout and get the rig number off you on the night...

i used to hit all the Random Sounds squat nights... they were fukin sik....

im on any free party tbh, havent been to a countryside one since september tho! but yea let me know....im not about next w/e tho im goin to visit my mummy!

im on any free party tbh, havent been to a countryside one since september tho! but yea let me know....im not about next w/e tho im goin to visit my mummy!

coolio... yeh we are just about to start playing with a squat rig called Scoot... who do alot of raves outside london in fields... hopefully be playing our first set with them in a month or two...

but yeh ill get sammy to shout you then

Back
Top Bottom