Where would you like to see this forum in 12 months?

Where

• Do you like the like the family atmosphere?

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Are you happy with the way the forum is?

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Do you get good feedback from mixes?

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Do you get good feedback from new tracks?

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Is your knowledge satisfied of al that is relevant within the scene?

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Is the audio/arcyhive sections up to scratch?

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's get away from the generic skin. How about a calender much like DSI.com with venue's/towns and what's going on rather than the calender telling me who's birhtday it is. If that already exists in this forum then I'll slap myself with a grimsby fish

I like this place.
Less bullshit.
DNBA is where i linger the most. But it grates after a while.
DOA is just shit.
This place is helpfull, friendly and easy to use.
Don't change a fucking thing. Coming to this forum is like putting on a well used shoe. Comforting.

That didn't really work did it? Fuck it, you know what i mean.

I like this place.
Less bullshit.
DNBA is where i linger the most. But it grates after a while.
DOA is just shit.
This place is helpfull, friendly and easy to use.
Don't change a fucking thing. Coming to this forum is like putting on a well used condom. Comforting.

That didn't really work did it? Fuck it, you know what i mean.

that works

i think more talk of granny rape and honour killings is definately on the cards for 2010.

maybe some sort of cult developing with ritualistic sex acts on any new members.

i think more talk of granny rape and honour killings is definately on the cards for 2010.

maybe some sort of cult developing with ritualistic sex acts on any new members.

I've been trying to get this going in the Lords of Waffle Group for the last month. So you think next year would be a better time to suggest such activities?

040120.weeping.man.jpg

I love you guys!

i would like some brownies for lurking alot. and not ever having anything good to say.
besides that the forum is pretty damn cool, save for the fact that as others have said,
it would be nice to have a little decency in the feedback dept. lots of looks and no replys.
if i look, i listen, i reply.

Last edited:
Well, still on the internet I'd hope!

And the way it was 16 months ago when I first joined, sets flying around EVERYWHERE! People used to basically take it in turns to buy the biggest packs, then rip & upload. Now there's too many leechers on here, and so too many decent uploaders have either completely left or they're here once in a blue moon!

Back
Top Bottom