Where would you like to see this forum in 12 months?

Where

• Do you like the like the family atmosphere?

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Are you happy with the way the forum is?

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Do you get good feedback from mixes?

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Do you get good feedback from new tracks?

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Is your knowledge satisfied of al that is relevant within the scene?

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Is the audio/arcyhive sections up to scratch?

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
less time wasting threads like "audio for this dub here" or "release info for that tune that is never coming out here", :D ooooh i tricked you, there is no audio and that tune actually isnt ever coming out.

well done you post count upping, attention seeking fuck pig.

more bitching and more complaining .. i feel as if dubstep is winning us in the complaining and bitching .... :teeth:

Less threads like this.
how the fuck can you answer a poll with another question?
better yet a question that doesnt relate to the first question at all?

an option where you shouldn't be able to reply to topics unless you have over 6769 posts already.

This is by far the friendliest place I come to, which is nice, I like the fact I can actually have a laugh & also be serious/open about music related & life stuff, without the fear of a forum witch-hunt or getting too much grief.

The banter can be lively when people don't take things to heart too hard.

It can appear VERY cliquey here & in some instances it is, which is natural, as it is on 99.9% of other forums, but kinda goes against the whole "friendly family" vibe...

Overall, I like it, quite alot.

Made some good friends & hope to make more, whilst taking the piss out of a few & generally having a laugh along the way.

This is by far the friendliest place I come to, which is nice, I like the fact I can actually have a laugh & also be serious/open about music related & life stuff, without the fear of a forum witch-hunt or getting too much grief.

The banter can be lively when people don't take things to heart too hard.

It can appear VERY cliquey here & in some instances it is, which is natural, as it is on 99.9% of other forums, but kinda goes against the whole "friendly family" vibe...

Overall, I like it, quite alot.

Made some good friends & hope to make more, whilst taking the piss out of a few & generally having a laugh along the way.

will you be in my clique. its becoming a very lonely place xxx

will you be in my clique. its becoming a very lonely place xxx

Daniel-Son.

We were clique from birth.

Even though you're a horrible racist & a proper northern honkey.

The lure of lubricating your parched eyeballs with my tongue, conquers endless racial & socio-economic barriers.

Daniel-Son.

We were clique from birth.

Even though you're a horrible racist & a proper northern honkey.

The lure of lubricating your parched eyeballs with my tongue, conquers endless racial & socio-economic barriers.

i reckon me you and million quid could bring this world to its knees in a week. like a pair of roided up horny bullfrogs on a headbutt/rape fest.

Back
Top Bottom