Where would you like to see this forum in 12 months?

Where

• Do you like the like the family atmosphere?

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Are you happy with the way the forum is?

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Do you get good feedback from mixes?

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Do you get good feedback from new tracks?

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Is your knowledge satisfied of al that is relevant within the scene?

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Is the audio/arcyhive sections up to scratch?

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fuck a jump up free zone just cos a few people dont like it.

Please people this is questions for an advance of the forum, not whether you dislike or like genres. Waffle has no place in this subject. Also express your feelings, dont just vote.

would like to see our own server or whatever its called, not this generic forum layout. Maybe a regular forum night over different parts of the country so more people can get involved. a dnbf q and a like doa has. less bitching about unimportant matters.

Safety, sometimes you know logic defealts all. Just answer the bloody question OK yu know its relevant.

but it's a paradox. because they don't actually satisfy an answer to your question in and of themselves.

although i do like the family atmosphere. i like that everyone gets worked up one someone gets banned, it shows we care. i also like subtely undermining people when they say something i find slightly blase.

for the future i would like to see mansell back full time and more diversity in members. currently dominated by white male twenty somethings and dnb is much more far reaching than that

people who download mixes should leave feedback or leave a thanks or a message instead of just downloading it and leaching.

leeching leechers

people who download mixes should leave feedback or leave a thanks or a message instead of just downloading it and leaching.

leeching leechers

Cant adminz do some forum hack, so you can only dload after replying? Or would that mean ppl would leave shit like "..." just to get it? At least it would show up the leechers! :lamur:

Back
Top Bottom