WHERE WILL WE GO FROM HERE? -- EP#002 maschinistom

maschinistom

VIP Junglist

maschinistom - WHERE WILL WE GO FROM HERE - EP002 - APR2017 -3.jpg

you are boss bro :)´one of the few guys here who can criticise and give advice at the same time. I respect you and this is nice work :)
I still dont´t get how are you able to produce so many tunes in such a short time -__-

you are boss bro :)´one of the few guys here who can criticise and give advice at the same time. I respect you and this is nice work :)
I still dont´t get how are you able to produce so many tunes in such a short time -__-
Legend says, he is really a screw driver robot who escape a Tokyo female sex bot factory. One day an ancient magic enter the factory, making him and the sex robot, sentient. They instantly fell in love and ran away together. After escaping and finding a way to assimilate into human life, @maschinistom began to produce drum and bass, the preferred music of robots. One day, he found dnb fourm where he began posting his music and reviewing other people's music. Slowly but surely, he became completely human, but always retained some robot qualities, such as, properly screwing his fem bot, binary, and kicking out tunes at an Un-human pace. We will never know if these allegations are true, no sir. But we do know that maschinstrum where's the velvet glove while giving the iron fist.

TDLR
Great song buddy!

Legend says, he is really a screw driver robot who escape a Tokyo female sex bot factory. One day an ancient magic enter the factory, making him and the sex robot, sentient. They instantly fell in love and ran away together. After escaping and finding a way to assimilate into human life, @maschinistom began to produce drum and bass, the preferred music of robots. One day, he found dnb fourm where he began posting his music and reviewing other people's music. Slowly but surely, he became completely human, but always retained some robot qualities, such as, properly screwing his fem bot, binary, and kicking out tunes at an Un-human pace. We will never know if these allegations are true, no sir. But we do know that maschinstrum where's the velvet glove while giving the iron fist.

TDLR
Great song buddy!

:D Muahahaha ))) :lol:
I was about to write about bots and music making (one day I'm sure they'll be able to) but you've been quicker ...

It's 5 tracks (not only one song) btw ;)

Thanks mate, glad u like the EP. :)

This EP really got my bf in the mood for some casual rimming, gotta say its not really my thing I prefer d&b with balls, but my bf chowed down on my shithole like there was no tomorrow!

Cheers dude!

Back
Top Bottom