where to start???

pete_c

ive been meaning to get into production for ages, im now gonna actually pull my finger out. ive dabbled with reason before, but my mate has just given me cubase and a load of samples etc to get me started. can anyone give me any advice on where to start though, ive looked through a few forums and all the technical jargon has frazzled my brain. im sure it will all come in time, but what should i focus on first? im looking to make dark techy dnb.

thanks in advance

ive been meaning to get into production for ages, im now gonna actually pull my finger out. ive dabbled with reason before, but my mate has just given me cubase and a load of samples etc to get me started. can anyone give me any advice on where to start though, ive looked through a few forums and all the technical jargon has frazzled my brain. im sure it will all come in time, but what should i focus on first? im looking to make dark techy dnb.

thanks in advance

dont expect results for the first year jus play and enjoy and read a lot.

go on youtube an type in cuebase tutorials and watch them.

search this forum and dogs on acid and any other means for help.

ply your mate with speed and get him chattin to you bout the basics. you learn more face to face than any book can show you.

but jus play about and enjoy it mainly

Back
Top Bottom