Where To Go In France ???

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by shadowdemon1990, Apr 28, 2008.

1. shadowdemon1990

shadowdemon1990 Original Nuttah

Right basically me and a few mates want 2 go on a holiday in the summer 2 france (don't no why they all want 2 so guess were going 2 france) lol just wondering weres the best place 4 decent clubs ?? even if the clubs dont play dnb i guess :mad: aslong as they aint gay bars or jazz bars etc then its ok !!
    basically we want 2 no a place in france were theres quite a few clubs pubs etc a gd town center !! we just don't want it to be a huge town like london etc were that wud be a pisstake lol and not a place in the country just a town like the size of southampton etc with decent clubs & pubs !!

2. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

should pm mr dnb as he is from france ...

club scene in paris is sposed to be amazing but never been sorry

3. shadowdemon1990

good idea :) cheers mate
    and didnt realy wanna go 2 paris 2 many tourists n will be like london fucking packed everywere etc lol

4. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

my parents have had a house in the south of france for bout 12 years and the nearest big city is bordeaux, lots of bars & a handful of english pubs, good shopping & is quite centralised

if ur into ur football i'd also suggest trying to watch a game, and it shouldnt set u back more than a fiver each & it will be a better experience than any english league game, bordeaux have an entertaining group of hardcore fans called the ultra-marines who have an ample amount of flags/drums/flares

the atlantic coast is about 25 mins from the city centre & the resort of arcechon is there, & they've got a fuck off sand dune, takes about half an hour to walk up it, quite mental

as for clubs they tend to be outside or on the outskirts of cities/towns, coz they have the space & a different attitude towards drink, but they are easy enough to get to, never ventured to the ones in bordeaux but they are about 10 mins drive from the city centre

apart from paris & then marseille the rest of the large french cities (Lyon, Lille, Toulouse, Nice, Nantes etc) are a similar size to bordeaux but never been, jus driven few a cpl

hope its all useful mate

5. shadowdemon1990

cheers 4 that mate have 2 look that place up :)
    is there any GOOD clubs etc near there ?? by good i mean hold quite a few ppl and obviously have girls ;) lol
    that sand dune sounds quality :D mite actually have 2 go there !! weres the best place 2 stay near the sand dune and that city bordeux or whateva it is ?? cheers mate :)

6. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

like i said before i've never been to the clubs in bordeaux so i wudnt be able to say, been to a cpl and they are a little different to over here, still busy enough tho

if u wanna stay out at arcechon i'd prob recommend camping, theres shit loads of campsites out there and there r all very well equipped, if u got the money u cud rent a beach house/flat/hut and theres a number of decent 3/4 star hotels in the city centre

oh yeah fuck me, i almost forgot, they've got a fuck off outdoor water park @ arcechon aswell called aqualand, absolutly mental place, about 10 crazy flumes & they've got wave machine and a water play park wit zip line n shit