Where to get Official Top 10 DNB chart?

fabio and groove do a dnb chart.
pretty sure that's taken from online sales and record shops around the country....

might be the closest thing you'd get to an offical nation wide chart?

most popular tho init man.

although, sayin that. spectrasoul & icicle - wounded / body language, i was supprised to hear was in it the other week.

yer the radio 1 and 1xtra charts dont say where they get theyre info, or even give figures on sales to go with how they get thew chart. I wonder if its a good representation of dnb sales. I rekon the red eye weekly chart is a good idea. I rekon alot of people hu buy dnb online buy it from there so... meh

yer the radio 1 and 1xtra charts dont say where they get theyre info, or even give figures on sales to go with how they get thew chart. I wonder if its a good representation of dnb sales. I rekon the red eye weekly chart is a good idea. I rekon alot of people hu buy dnb online buy it from there so... meh

yeh... im not to sure on where they get there info from either....??

i might try and find out how they get there info... email them or something....

ill get back to this thread if i get a reply...

The 1Xtra / Radio 1 drum & bass Top 10 is compiled from record shops nationwide including the following:

Drop Records - Bath, Ohmygosh Records - Nottingham, Eastern Bloc - Manchester, Catapult - Cardiff, Nakedbeatz Online Store - London, Know How Records - London, Chemical Records - Bristol, Reform Records - Exeter, Red Eye Records - Ipswich, HMV - Nationwide, Intense Records - Essex, Seismic Records - Leamington Spa, Tribe Records - Leeds, Boss Tunes - Swindon, Tempest Records - Birmingham, Juno Records, Reform Records - Exeter, Hard To Find Records - Birmingham, UKRecordshop.com - London, Underground Solu'shn - Edinburgh, 24/7 Vinyl - Surrey, BM Soho - London, D&B Arena Store - Online.

The 1Xtra / Radio 1 drum & bass Top 10 is compiled from record shops nationwide including the following:

Drop Records - Bath, Ohmygosh Records - Nottingham, Eastern Bloc - Manchester, Catapult - Cardiff, Nakedbeatz Online Store - London, Know How Records - London, Chemical Records - Bristol, Reform Records - Exeter, Red Eye Records - Ipswich, HMV - Nationwide, Intense Records - Essex, Seismic Records - Leamington Spa, Tribe Records - Leeds, Boss Tunes - Swindon, Tempest Records - Birmingham, Juno Records, Reform Records - Exeter, Hard To Find Records - Birmingham, UKRecordshop.com - London, Underground Solu'shn - Edinburgh, 24/7 Vinyl - Surrey, BM Soho - London, D&B Arena Store - Online.

nice one

Back
Top Bottom