Where to find Blu Mar Ten album wav files?

D

DaveFi

I can find the mp3s and even the old out-of-print CDs sold by random sellers, but I'm a bit lacking on shelf space and funds for CDs, but I'd like to get the CD-quality versions of their music if I can, but I'm not finding any place that sells them as wav files or anything like that (FLAC or whatever).

Any ideas? Their own site doesn't sell all of their albums, Amazon only sells mp3s or some of their albums at "rarity" prices, SoundCloud just directs to iTunes, and they don't appear to sell on BandCamp which usually has wav or FLAC files. Right now I'm specifically looking for CD-quality files for albums "Producer 03" and "Black Water".

The mp3s are worth it to me, but frankly mp3s just don't sound as good as CD-quality in a car or earphones etc. Thanks.

Producer03 - we don't own the rights to that at all. Your best bet would be to buy a 2nd hand CD and rip the WAVs off it - https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?sort=price,asc&limit=25&master_id=173213&ev=mb - or if you;re after something specific from that LP then PM me, I might have a wav of it.

Six Million Names of God (2003) & Black Water (2007) albums - were released on Exceptional Records under 10 year licences which expire around now, hence they're either not available at all or in very few places. I will likely have them remastered, get new artwork done and re-release them at some point

Back
Top Bottom