where the fuck is ....

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
the saville jokes ...

its Halloween , kids knocking on doors , wanting a trick or treat .. saville headlining the papers ...

and ive heard fuck all jokes ..

someone tell me a gooden.. restore some faith

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
In respect to Jimmy Savile's wishes, his family want the allegations put to bed while they're still young.

jimmy walked into a clothes store, put on a teenagers jacket, fitted well, whereas he couldn't fit into the trousers. He ended up squeezing into children's bottoms!

the only two I've heard, not amazing but not too bad either.

rj_dnb

VIP Junglist
My wife asked me to take her to the bedroom and make her feel young again.

She wasn't impressed with the white wig and cigar.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
What do you call a paedophile who thanks you afterwards?
Jimmy Civil.

Got my Halloween outfit. Blonde wig, tracksuit, gold chain and cigar.That should scare the little fuckers.

"Now then. Now then. Now then. Guys and gals. Welcome to Top of the Pops.Straight in at thirteen .... me!"

When will these Jimmy savile allegations ever end?Police are now saying that Jeremy Beadle may have had a small hand in it.

What's the difference between Jimmy Savile and Weetabix? Weetabix still comes in 12's.

I don't believe these allegations against Jimmy Savile. I met him in Leeds General Hospital in the 1980s and he seemed very nice.Next people will be telling me he wasn't qualified to perform my prostate examination.

Audley Harrison...The worst thing to enter a ring since Jimmy Saville's cock.

Felix Baumgarter-the fastest thing to plummet since the price of Jimmy Savile memorabilia.
Why did Jimmy Savile cross the road?
To get to the children's hospital.

I just bumped into Rolf Harris in Tesco. I said, "I remember you doing two little boys in 1970". He said, fuck off, that was Jimmy Saville.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
What do you call a paedophile who thanks you afterwards?
Jimmy Civil.
Got my Halloween outfit. Blonde wig, tracksuit, gold chain and cigar.That should scare the little fuckers.

"Now then. Now then. Now then. Guys and gals. Welcome to Top of the Pops.Straight in at thirteen .... me!"

When will these Jimmy savile allegations ever end?Police are now saying that Jeremy Beadle may have had a small hand in it.

What's the difference between Jimmy Savile and Weetabix? Weetabix still comes in 12's.

I don't believe these allegations against Jimmy Savile. I met him in Leeds General Hospital in the 1980s and he seemed very nice.Next people will be telling me he wasn't qualified to perform my prostate examination.

Audley Harrison...The worst thing to enter a ring since Jimmy Saville's cock.

Felix Baumgarter-the fastest thing to plummet since the price of Jimmy Savile memorabilia.
Why did Jimmy Savile cross the road?
To get to the children's hospital.
I just bumped into Rolf Harris in Tesco. I said, "I remember you doing two little boys in 1970". He said, fuck off, that was Jimmy Saville.
yes joey. :lickface: