where the fook is 'liquid superclub' in portsmouth?

Its down town/commercial road, vertually oposite portsmouth and southsea train station. Its a fuckin massive club m8 only opened in 2007, only been once and that was for 'slinky' which is like trance/hardhouse saw judge jules there, not really a massive fan off that music but it was one of my best nights lst year, I was buzzing hard though but its quality place for that because its all brand new and all white, propa futuristic and you can tell theyve spent a lot of money on lasers and screens and that, the place just has a really exspensive feel to it. Should be interesting to see how it suits a dnb event though.

Never really fancied going back as its usually cheese/rnb nights, and dancing around with campos/indie kids to funky house or the newest 50 cent tune is not my idea of clubbin.

Breakneck/Tru Playaz-10th April @ Liquid Pendulum/Hype/TC/Hazard/Skream (or Plastician TBC)/Charge

MCs Verse/IC3/Flak/JC

Nine Bar Sound (more than usual on ThePier), Breakneck production, with extra BIG lasers.

£10

Trust me. Venue is amazing, has to be seen to be believed, like a club in the Death Star / Bond villain's lair!

http://www.liquidclubs.com/portsmouth/

Breakneck/Tru Playaz-10th April @ Liquid Pendulum/Hype/TC/Hazard/Skream (or Plastician TBC)/Charge

MCs Verse/IC3/Flak/JC

Nine Bar Sound (more than usual on ThePier), Breakneck production, with extra BIG lasers.

How did you get a sharon & tracey club to put on a rave?... Wicked!...

I may have to reach!... Anyone from Winch going?... PM me please!...

Venue is amazing, has to be seen to be believed, like a club in the Death Star

You know that Darth Vader has been looking for those plans for like 30 years!...

Liquid is a nice club, but I have been there like a zillion Monday student nights and it really gets boring after a while.

Defo up for this one though.

The lineup is defo the biggest names in Jump Up, and the club is called liquid - anyone else find this slightly ironic?

Back
Top Bottom