WHERE IS THREAD ( NOT WAREZ )

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

WHERE THE FUCK IS MALONY DAMN MOVED TO MALONY MASIONS AND SMOKED TOO MUCH SACK

AND THAT LOGICKS, HE COULD HAVE MUGGED AN OLD LADY FOR HER LAPTOP AND INTERNET DONGLE BY NOW OR PIMPED OUT HIS OWN BOTTOM EITHER WAY ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

WHILE WE'RE AT IT WHERE IS MESH ?
    APPLES ?? ANYONE

SDM ??? WHERE IS HE? ?

2. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

u scared em off with ur carzy wafflin skillz!

3. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Ive just rescued a fly that has been swimming around in a glass of cider for at least an hour, i scooped him out and plopped him on my desk so it can dry out, it was very still for a while so i just prodded it with a lollypop stick but its still alive, im guessing its sleeping off the alcohol, so as a precaution to a hangover ive left a small paracetomol and and a little glass of milk next to it for when it wakes up.

ps, jmzmoloney is going through a gender changing process as we speak so his/her commitments are elsewhere

4. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

i knelt on a pin today, got jammed in right underneath the kneecap, true story

5. Dave Dexcell

Dave Dexcell Dexcell

"OUTCH"

6. Radius

that has gotta hurt

7. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

yep all the way in, had to proper yank it out, pissed blood for about 10 mins

8. Radius

BUT WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY AND DID THE FLY MAKE IT OR WHERE YOU MAKING IT UP ??

9. Dj_Matty_C

Dj_Matty_C Member

I have had a pretty shit day. Bot The needles on my decks decided to ware out at exactly the same time, and when i got bored from no mixing and stretched, i pulled my back.

so not only am i bored, but i am also in a considrable amount f pain.

What a shit day!

10. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I unplugged my 360 last night as the transformer was overheating, had a few drinks, played poker & went to bed.

Woke up at about 3am proper gagging for a slash, bleary-eyed & 1/2 cut, I leapt out of bed fearing I may not make it to the bog.

Barefoot I slammed all my weight down on my right foot onto the upturned Xbox plug.

I swear I have had kickings off 5 large skinheads that were less painfull.

11. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

Sounds fucking painfull mate!

I'm hungry....

12. Moskit

It was a bit, makes it worse waking the mrs up, rolling around on the floor in agony, trying to be quiet, seconds from pissing myself & getting the stressed 1/2 asleep voice:

-"What you doing? You ok?"

Yes i'm fine, i'm on the floor making girl noises, leaking urine out my japs, but I was enjoying it so much I thought I would turn it into a game...

BINT.

I was hungry, but I have just finished a bag of Butterkist Toffee Popcorn, which was nice.

13. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

first bits true story , this however seems somewhat of an exaggeration.. any wound ' pissing' blood for ten minuetes straight would make you abit worse for wear.. i estimate a total of 7 minutes before you got abit of a clot and it started to dry up abit.. maybe 7mins 35 seconds .. :teeth:

care to apologise

14. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

Moskizzles .. the upturned plug is the school boy error we have all been thru, ive stamped on one a couple of times.. the second time to punish myself after the first fail

15. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

haha, sounds like a nightmare. I think my misses would have been the same.

You should have got up and pissed on her shouting NO EVERYTHING ISNT OK!! ... at the least it would have saved a trip to the bathroom!

16. Moskit

A good friend of mine, who is notorious for doing outlandish shit when drunk, came in hammered after a 2 day binge, went to bed with his fiancee, then woke up the next morning on the couch wrapped in a towel...

No recollection of the previous night, goes upstairs in a puzzle:

"Why am I on the couch in a towel?"

She is wearing a cap, she gives no answer, she starts crying, grabs a bag full of clothes & fucks off!

After a weekend of grovelling phone calls, he manages to get her to explain, turns out he had got into bed, but then got up later, must of been sleepwalking, got naked & pissed in her hair & allover the pillow/mattress, then got in the shower & went to sleep downstairs.

The reason she was wearing the cap, was because she bleaches her hair blonde & the piss had turned it bright green!

They're still together & I am going to their wedding on the 15th August.

Legendary Status.

17. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

LOL!

Wicked, she must have been screwing!

I have a mate who if he has had too much to drink he is sick during the night, but he wont even know about it... like it barely wakes him up. So in the morning there is just sick everywhere!

Not good if you have a girl spending the night!

Also not good when we went away fishing for the weekend once and there was 4 of us in the tent, I woke up to him puking everywhere!

18. Gumby

Gumby New Member

I MISS APPLES!!! :(

19. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Me too!

Saw her in Portsmouth few months ago @ Breakneck, happy and well, and loving her job away (which is why she hasn't got access).

She is v.cute and a lovely person!:love:

SDM was on the other day.:)

Lol @ Moskit's tale. Will post crazy related story tomo!

20. Dj_Matty_C

Dj_Matty_C Member

I went to a club once, got hammered and pulled a well spoken bird. To be honest i cannot remember her voice, well...not in a nice way anyway. Went back to her house which i later found out was an absolute mansion.

Thinking i was gonna get a leg over, i went into her room and thats the last i remember.

I had actually passed out in her room, and when i awoke, i was laying face down, with wet trousers and a very sore face in the front garden.

Turns out, i passed out and woke during the night. Walked into her parents room, went to her mums bedside cabinet, opened the top drawer and took a rather long piss in her top drawer.

It took me weeks to find out why she wouldnt talk to me, and when i did find out, not only did i luagh, i actually cried with luaghter and alomost pissed myselfe.

A Month or two later, i was back in the club, and this guy came up to me at the bar, wanting to shake my hand, infact, there was a que of people waiting to shake my hand.

Turns out, that this birds Dad was something like the Earl of kent, or something like that.

Just thought i would share that litle story whilst we are on the subject of pissing in strange places....LOL