Where is Papa Jaro?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
first of all, yes. secondly, good question, where is old jaros. he was always good for a lark, at least back when he would disagree with anything and everything. his phase when he would disagree with you agreeing with him.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
are you sure there is such a thing. wonder if there is a comfortable enjoyable cozy way to be eaten. you know what they say about the dawn of chthtulus scream, the best you can hope for is to be eaten first

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
are you sure there is such a thing. wonder if there is a comfortable enjoyable cozy way to be eaten. you know what they say about the dawn of chthtulus scream, the best you can hope for is to be eaten first
If you get swallowed whole, then I guess it's alright.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
mmmmm i dont know, that doesnt sound very good, havent you heard of the sarlacc? does that sound very "good" and "fun" to you! after youve googled the sarlacc you heathen

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
mmmmm i dont know, that doesnt sound very good, havent you heard of the sarlacc? does that sound very "good" and "fun" to you! after youve googled the sarlacc you heathen
I have googled nothing, big boy. It's all in my mind. Catalogued by date, subject and kinkiness.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
are you the deep web.

also YOUR A clipper of some kind, possibly for plastic, there could be a certain swelling of the eye sockets, they go pinkish red when cuffed, something a flarpy-ears boy like you would know, haaanh

oh yeah, took a look at our tune last night, got a pretty good idea what i want to do with it. mind going a little techno? maybe? i mean industrial illbient medical grade noisecore but perchance a smidge techno could be fun

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
are you the deep web.

also YOUR A clipper of some kind, possibly for plastic, there could be a certain swelling of the eye sockets, they go pinkish red when cuffed, something a flarpy-ears boy like you would know, haaanh

oh yeah, took a look at our tune last night, got a pretty good idea what i want to do with it. mind going a little techno? maybe? i mean industrial illbient medical grade noisecore but perchance a smidge techno could be fun
You embraced deep web. I was molded by it.

Do what you please with our little tune, mr. Turn it into some of your dub techno thing and we get going.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Awwwwww yeeeeeeah bodo! !!!! We in the hizzy and don't you forgizzy! !!!

And fambingo! !??! Teddy yes!! More than yes, I'm happy about fambingo!!