Where Is Everybody?

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
It's been hella quiet round here recently.......infact, probably the quietest I've ever seen it in the 2 years I've been a member! What gwarnin?

I think summer hols are coming up and people are out and about a bit more, forums seem a bit quieter not working on the tunes.
It has been very busy this end with mastering work mind you, mainly repeat business. Catch some rays for me !

cheers

I think a few people were so shocked at your addiction story they had to take a breather Fletch. Well done by the way.

I agree, production section has been rather silent of late, aside from a few threads of folks just starting out. I do hope that "everyone's out making bangers" is the answer to the silence. I myself have been exploring the depths of Absynth these past few days, fantastic stuff I've done but its a pain setting up envelopes for every single parameter

been plodding along with my own creations - hopefully bangers.
Seen that Prophet guy has been makin some banging tunes - dunno what that Mr Fletch guy has been up to though.....

but i reckon it gone quiet cos everyone is in awe of Logikz.
from a personal perspective the end of my willy goes moist whenever he posts...

I'm on the Octane & DLR comp, everyone else here might as well yield and withdraw, I'm gonna win it anyway.

:cowbell:

If anyone else had posted that I would probably now be telling them to wind their neck in and not be such a big headed twat......but considering it's you Kama....chances are you're probably right lol!

I have not, since I do not enough time on my hands. Too many tunes do I rip on the daily, mini many, let me say many many many

but goodluck jonathan to all partakers, in both compos! MAY THE MAN WITH THE 'ARDEST EREKTION WIN.

Back
Top Bottom