Where Is Everybody?

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
It's been hella quiet round here recently.......infact, probably the quietest I've ever seen it in the 2 years I've been a member! What gwarnin?

SafeandSound

Mastering Engineer
I think summer hols are coming up and people are out and about a bit more, forums seem a bit quieter not working on the tunes.
It has been very busy this end with mastering work mind you, mainly repeat business. Catch some rays for me !

cheers

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
I think a few people were so shocked at your addiction story they had to take a breather Fletch. Well done by the way.

T:M

Dusty Techno Workout
VIP Junglist
I agree, production section has been rather silent of late, aside from a few threads of folks just starting out. I do hope that "everyone's out making bangers" is the answer to the silence. I myself have been exploring the depths of Absynth these past few days, fantastic stuff I've done but its a pain setting up envelopes for every single parameter

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its true though isnt it? its been more dead on here lately than forever. wonder if theyre doing it just to rile me i really do. everything is about me you see.

jimjimjim

oldskool
VIP Junglist
been plodding along with my own creations - hopefully bangers.
Seen that Prophet guy has been makin some banging tunes - dunno what that Mr Fletch guy has been up to though.....

but i reckon it gone quiet cos everyone is in awe of Logikz.
from a personal perspective the end of my willy goes moist whenever he posts...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
your willy? im not sure thats what moist is supposed to mean jimjimjim. you mainly use that for, well, for just not for that ok.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
so thats what that is? my grandfather told me boy dont you ever kiss no pussy. i couldnt wait to kiss a pussy, hed been wrong about everything else

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
I'm on the Octane & DLR comp, everyone else here might as well yield and withdraw, I'm gonna win it anyway.

:cowbell:
If anyone else had posted that I would probably now be telling them to wind their neck in and not be such a big headed twat......but considering it's you Kama....chances are you're probably right lol!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
HAH! and the dnbforum compo? have you submitted entry!? for ETERNAL unwinning prizeless GREAT JUSTICE

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
I have not, since I do not enough time on my hands. Too many tunes do I rip on the daily, mini many, let me say many many many

but goodluck jonathan to all partakers, in both compos! MAY THE MAN WITH THE 'ARDEST EREKTION WIN.