Where has Det gone?

thegeneral

VIP Junglist
I dunno if this thread has been done b4 but anyway... I go raving quite a lot and with that and getting all the flyers and all i haven't seen anything of him since last global gathering so does anyone know whats going on, or where he's gone? safe

He got "Roid Rage" 'cus Jungle Owed Him Money... Apparentley.

Along with being charged with Crimes Against Ear Drums, alledgedly, he raped a 14 year old blind boy.

i think he went, on and on and on, on and on and on again, till the breaka breaka dawn, on and on and on.

I preferred him in the 90's, chatted a lot slower then and sounded much better, nowadays he try's to hard to chat fast it sounds shit IMO.

used to rate him big time, but lately his voice just seems to drone and get on my nerves, can never understand a word he says.

Plus he's a right big headed prick in person so couldn't care less to be honest

your waste he that bad a mc.... isaw him in fabric last playaz so he's still about, i remember seeing him handing out flyers there once so he's a man of all trades

Can anybody translate this part for me please?

I don't speak downs...

Det is lyrically talented but as someone said allready he chats fast as which makes him in perticular hard to understand,i have heard a lot of stuff like him and skiba, lots of him on tap packs but over the years bits and bobs not on tapes as well that are top dog,and i got a record called 2 times freestyle with det and skiba and his mc'ing is quality,he may have had his time but no need for you all to start slating him.thats the problem with this forum 1 person says jump all the others say how high,then its a fuck this that thread about him being shit.the bloke is 1 of the original mc's.respect to him whatever he is doing.

Det is lyrically talented but as someone said allready he chats fast as which makes him in perticular hard to understand,i have heard a lot of stuff like him and skiba, lots of him on tap packs but over the years bits and bobs not on tapes as well that are top dog,and i got a record called 2 times freestyle with det and skiba and his mc'ing is quality,he may have had his time but no need for you all to start slating him.thats the problem with this forum 1 person says jump all the others say how high,then its a fuck this that thread about him being shit.the bloke is 1 of the original mc's.respect to him whatever he is doing.

Hmmmm, ok, i think that the "Problem" with this forum is that it it full of free thinking idividuals who if they think something is shit they will say it.

Back
Top Bottom