Where has Det gone?

i have see det last year in germany....and he shoot a full content of a beer bottle on a guy* on the dancefloor.....

*The guy had a good party before....but he shoot a bit water on det...a few water waterdrops....det was going crazy....

very funny

Wha?Electro house set by IC3:rinsed:

I just had a proper laugh when I saw the linez up..

MAIN ROOM : DRUM & BASS
Brockie - Shy FX - Mampi Swift - Randall - Bryan Gee - Nicky Blackmarket - Profile

DET - Shabba - Skibadee - Eksman - Ragga Twins - Fearless - IC3

I first saw Det then thought, "Where´s Brockie?"
Straight up mang, straight up..and both in first place.Thats what I call a combo.

ive got Det album, night of the mc.. its terrible, its so ghey , its him singing .. over what can only be described as hoover your carpet doing a little skip kind of music..

shall i upload it ?

He got "Roid Rage" 'cus Jungle Owed Him Money... Apparentley.

Along with being charged with Crimes Against Ear Drums, alledgedly, he raped a 14 year old blind boy.

Yeah I thought I saw him lurking near a childrens play park in south london

Jungle finally paid him his Dett so he's gone to the corner shop to spend his 50p on Curly Wurly's and Chomp bars.

det.jpg

to be honest, hes slowly leaving the game, although his birthday bash at area was still savage.
but for all live d&b lovers and peeps that love listening to slightly older sets his voice is melodic and his mc'ing is versatile to any sort of music from oldskool, upfront or liquid.

after seeing him at raindance september 07 2hr set with just him and brockie was the best live set ive ever seen/heard, hes a great performer and has definatly got a presence.
he was big in the game, so dont diss!

Back
Top Bottom