Where Had Dj zinc Gong

s-terrace-gong.jpg

+

djzinc.jpg

=

EldermillHouse300dpi(480x331).jpg

The stoat is capable of killing animals much larger than itself. When it is able to obtain more meat than it can eat it will engage in "surplus killing" and often stores the extra food for later.

There are several recorded instances of stoats 'transfixing' rabbits by exhibiting a tumbling routine akin to a dance. Rabbits appear hypnotised by this activity and fail to notice the stoat approach within striking distance. Once close enough, the rabbit falls easy prey to the stoat.

If you include the fact that it should be "Zinc", you have a 60% failure rate in the title alone (y)

The stoat moves with a bounding gallop and leaves groups of small footprints with large gaps in between.

Yeah, my mate sais hes doin a house set in bath this week or somethin. iwas quite supprised. I thought hed left my life forever lol.

back in the day he was my favourite dj, guys got some serious skills and a killer tune selection, and he's done many a set/tune that i'll shack out to forever. But he's doin what he wants to do now with the house thing and I cant say a bad word about it if its what he wants to do. I 'd rather him smash up the house scene if thats what hes on now rather than keep on with dnb if his hearts not in it anymore

Back
Top Bottom