Where dya get ya moneys?

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Just wondering what kind of jobs you guys and girls have.

What brings the penny's in that keep you nicely fucked up or keeps your vinyl collection full or your production setup up to date or keeps hookers nicely perched atop your dick.

Im a IT consultant. =P
Good money and that. Not enough to move out on though :/

Last edited:

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
grpahic designer... but i hate the company i work for! once the next big project is over, I'm out! treat us like slaves here... but its a competative industry, so no room to slack :(

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Sell drugs, pimp women, move guns around

You know, all that stuff black people like myself are expected to do to make a living

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
support for a software system on weekdays, pays quite well. im a promoter on fridays and saturdays nights for a club, doesnt pay so well but i enjoy it. just done my door supervisor course so will be doing door work when my license comes through which pays well round these parts

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i be working on the blackpool south pier in the season, extorting money from the passing public. tis fun, pays well and i do what the fuck i like.

i'm also in the process of setting up my own business designing, printing and delivering flyers/leaflets advertising local companies. i only really do the design so its really easy and i love it. don't need to invest anything other than my own time in so its 100% profit.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
I also work in extortion but of a different order and state sanctioned. Dont enjoy it...

Last edited:

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i don't like to divulge what i do for a living but i do like to get naked at night, look at my nutsack in the mirror and wish i got paid for having great balls

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
I'm on my gap year so just got a few small jobs going, mainly waiting at restaurants & events. It's mainly shit, but it's just til June. then i'm going to Mongolia

Top Bottom