Where do you buy your vinyl?

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
Dunno if this is already around somewhere.

But where do you guys purchase your vinyl? online, shop?

I go to Music Man, Ghent, Music Mania, Ghent, Fnac, Ghent. But if I have the chance i come to london to BM Soho. I searched also some other shops last time but ran out of time. Had to step on that train.. damn. Some good shops?

grtz

andy my pandy ---> :andy:

I get mine from a wicked little shop called Rooted Records in Bristol. The guys there are always really helpful and friendly, and are pretty good at saving bits back for you if you want them. They have a little bargain section aswell, where you can usually find little gems for like £2 or something.

:)

Redeye and Discogs
HMV used to sell some oldens that are sold out on most sites.
But i bagged the lot and now they're selling the same old shit :D

Redeye/ Chemical/ Nu Urban. in that order

if im out and about

T2, Sisterray, Blackmarket

All the standard online stores, chemical, redeye, catapult etc.

Because I'm always travelling between London, Brighton and Leeds I visit record shops such as Blackmarket, Sisteray, Revival Records, Music Exchange, Rkbass, Rounder Records, Tribe etc.

All the standard online stores, chemical, redeye, catapult etc.

Because I'm always travelling between London, Brighton and Leeds I visit record shops such as Blackmarket, Sisteray, Revival Records, Music Exchange, Rkbass, Rounder Records, Tribe etc.

Sisteray's a good un! Used to buy most of my stuff from there. It used to be a smaller shop in Soho market before the building they have now.

No one shop at Kaizen?

I always find they have a few records in stock that other sites dont. Managed to grab DAT Music II from there when it wasnt in stock anywhere else..

I've shopped at chemical for years, but i noticed after winning that "Record Shop Of The Year" award they started to get a bit sly with their postage prices, putting them up and not shipping the same day unless you pay more...

I still shop there if i can't find the tune anywhere else but no where near as often.

My shop is Seismic Records in Leamington and sometimes Juno Records.

Seismic is cheaper than Chemical, and always arrives next day with cheaper postage...

Last edited:
usually get mine from redeye but just recently got a few bits from white label in norwich, only thing is there, the guy who works there doesnt really know what hes talkin about when it comes to dnb, safe none the less jus a bit of a blagger

ez mate,

if you havent tried us give it a go..
the shop is run by d&b djs for d&b djs.
we offer all the latest tracks, at good prices..

plus if you sign up for membership on the webiste you can get 10% off.

and for the next month you can grab an extra 10% off (total saving 20%) by entering this promo code 'JANSALE' in the shopping cart.

cheap as chips!!

www.intenserecords.co.uk
33/34 Viaduct Road
Chelmsford
Essex
CM1 1TS
01245 347372

Back
Top Bottom