Where did you party in new year's eve?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Frost Dragon, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Frost Dragon

Frost Dragon Bust A Move

Personally I partied with some maroccan hash, some hydro, and 2 girls (at the same time :nurr_nur: ) at a party that some friends made in a town nearby...

How about you?

2. pansenbear

pansenbear New Member

at home. have been ill since christmas (n)
    possibly the worst new years eve of my life -it can only get better now.

3. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Breakneck in Portsmouth! :slayer:

4. Cube

Cube www.exegene.com

with a couple of mates

lots of beer & shots and weed
    and Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas
    and Freddy Got Fingered

:razz:

5. Twisted Murderer

Twisted Murderer Den Tammen Belg

In Gent (Belgium) did some pubs and drinking the best beer in the world. No not Carlsberg.

6. rmt

rmt sex for money plz?

i was doin the new years eve dj thing - 600 people who fuckng got pissed cos instead of auld lang syme i used a club version, and all the drunk faggots got pissy cos i didn't use the chimes and shit, which i fucking did, lucky i had big fuckoff bouncers and a big cheque at the end of the night - not spinnin at that venue ever again! got a lotta respect after tho.. :D

7. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Went to a dinner party on New Year's Eve. Got slightly drunk but then returned home like a good boy at 3am. Then a friend phoned, got me out of my bed, into a club, filled me with alco, then pulled me with him to another club, which I left at 8am... I felt like a total loser getting into a taxi at that time in the morning.

Then on Saturday after 4 hours sleep got up, drank breakfast and started organizing another party - which we ended up calling the after-before party because I was supposed to play at 5am on Sunday morning. After playing for almost 7 hours at home, reached the club and had a 6 hour set. After the 5th hour I started playing them... tracks that I won't mention. Luckily had two friends djing with me.

Got home at 12am.

The thing I can't and won't forget is the dj after me coming on and starting to play prog house on my decks (ahem) and all the corner druggies unstretching and heading for the floor.

:rave:

8. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Oh yeah, when I got home at 12am, my flat was like something from a collision of Human Traffic with Trainspotting. Two friends in my bed. A couple on the sofa bed. One guy sleeping on the floor. Three guys in the kitchen with a jamaican cigarette. My JBL Eon playing.

I heard that a neighbour complained about the after-before party and generally the sound coming from my flat. Funny thing - nobody has ever complained about the noise to my face or called the police - and we've been partying for years now. Seems the neighbours think I'm some scary gangster thug.

:who_wants

Then again - I do play some heavy beats.

9. rmt

rmt sex for money plz?

demn! sounds like you proper raved it up! and i thought i didn't sleep much..

10. evol4276

evol4276 DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!

A block party at the local college in Arizona.. I swear to god every like 3 seconds I saw a different hot girl.. was fuckin crazy, so many people. Also saw a free Smashmouth show there.. meh

11. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

free party in Leeds

was on teh decks when the year changed
    **backspin,Happy new fuckin year!!AAAAAA**
    Funnily enuff, i wasnt completely wankered, so i could actually talk to people.
    loads of old mates there, a bit of beer, not so little weed, and i managed to snog the fittest bird in there(well, for my tastes anyway)no shag tho, but i ll leave that till easter !!

12. rmt

rmt sex for money plz?

talking of which..when i got back into town inbetween venues, two of the finest birds who used to blank me in school came up to me and were alll over me! (y)

13. bassbinsavage

bassbinsavage New Member

I went to a London squat party, which was fookin cool. There was no trouble, no OB, safe rugs and loads of fun was had by all!! Shame the same can't be said for the other London party that went on, there was loads of robbings and beatings :scally: which is really gay

14. DJFlexie

DJFlexie Jungletrainer

went to a big squat party in reading (alton) storm rig and bout 5 others, was a lil trouble there too wch spoiled it
    still wkd thou :dual: