Where did all the MP3 files go?

SamboG

Sup Sluts
Now, i say, what's going on here?!

I'm not sure what happened, but it seems to me that all the mixes posted on the mix forum have moved to a streaming format rather than the old format of just downloading the MP3 file straight to your computer. It's not just this DnB website either... I was wondering if there's a reason for this or is it me/my computer?!

I preferred the old days of having the MP3 file so you could archive it/put it on your iPod etc.

Anyone know what's happening?

Cheers

Yeah, it just gives you the "save target" options for some reason. It use to give the usual "save file as" option but bham, it's not there anymore. I dunno, maybe it's something to do with my internet browser options (i normally use Mozilla - but its the same for Iexplorer too).

Weird. But it is just me right? Not a change in the forum's politics or anything? I guess i'll just have to keep fiddling!

Thanks

it sounds like your browser, maybe its updated with a version that asks to 'save target', which is what mine does.
anyway, we havent done any changes to the forum. :bruce:

No - the download websites like megauplooad are ok. I've just been incredibly dumb - as Mesh said, the "save target" option works for me now and is saving the MP3 files. Don't quite understand why as that option use to just donwload the hyperlink and nothing else.

Well, whatever, problem solved. Cheers guys, although i feel like a chump!:scally:

Back
Top Bottom