Where can i some dnb from!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejas

First of Hi, im new to this site so im trying to work my way around this site.

Can any one help? iv just moved over from vinyl to cd's, but im stuck for a while as now im to skint to buy cds. So my question is does any one know of any good safe sites i can download some dnb from. It would be good if it was jump up drum and bass, but to be honest any dnb would do as i have my cdjs sitting doing nothing an its killing me.

Been looking for a day now and come up with nothing.

Digital-tunes.net
Beatport
iTunes

Use the search function plenty of threads on legal download sites

After using vinyl for over 10 years and just moving to cds i have no clue where to look for free tracks etc so whats so stupid about that?
All the places ive looked charge you to download and if you read im skint due to me buying these cdj's.

I cant rip my vinyl wish i could other wise i would of done that, also whats stupid about asking questions? ill tell you whats stupid,. poking fun at some one who has signd up for info/help

Use the search function plenty of threads on legal download sites

Mate, some people on here are friends with the artists and release themselves, they're hardly going to condone you ripping off themselves or their friends...

And if you can't find an illegal download website you are hopelessly stupid, it isn't hard.

I still buy vinyl but i know chemical records do a good DIGITAL section of their site. As for downloading its a touchy subject! ;)

i know plenty of illegal sites but none give good dnb that iv fount. got nothing good to say dont post you know you dont have to read this post or even post in it

Mate, some people on here are friends with the artists and release themselves, they're hardly going to condone you ripping off themselves or their friends...

And if you can't find an illegal download website you are hopelessly stupid, it isn't hard.

I buy all my downloads from those websites, who am I ripping off?

i know plenty of illegal sites but none give good dnb that iv fount. got nothing good to say dont post you know you dont have to read this post or even post in it

back to your question... are you purely looking for a decent FREE download website for jump up/fairly new dnb?

Same as me DJ buster i buy records still, im not looking to rip millions of mp3's just a handfull to get me going on my cdj's untill i get paid to go buy yep buy them.
I have over 600 records to date all bought and paid for. if i was in this to rip producers etc i would of moved to cdjs years ago when they started getting used etc instead of paying 5 quid to 15 quid a record and supporting the producers, so please stop with your smart arse comments about ripping them off

iv never really downloaded alot of stuff to be honest, i do know though that alot of music gets shared through AIM. might be worth getting that. ALso add up all your favourite labels on Facebook. (if you have it that is) they tend to put out alot of free music these days which im gutted about!

There is a FREE mp3 thread at the top of this board. (edit, linked in DeeGun's post)

Anyone that downloads official digital releases illegally for free is a big hairy nonce with bad acne.

Where can i some dnb from?

at a dnb in wolverhampton... obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom