Where can I get this vynil?

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
I really need this EP, it's got a song I love. Apparently it's out already, but I can't find any website which will ship the vynil, they only sell the mp3...

Anyonw know where I can get the "Straight Out The Lab VIP EP"?

Well, there is a member from this forum (NSide) who recently posted a mix, he had the In The Dark (VIP) song in it, and he did it with vynils. He was the one who actually told me the name of the EP :(

Well, there is a member from this forum (NSide) who recently posted a mix, he had the In The Dark (VIP) song in it, and he did it with vynils. He was the one who actually told me the name of the EP :(

In the dark VIP was out before this EP, he could have pressed the vinyl himself!

Look, buy the mp3, ask the artist on myspace or wherever if you can make a dub, I'm sure he'll be okay about it.

But why the fuck make a dub when it costs a shitload compared to the cost of buying a cd player (which costs around the same as 4 dubs).

Look, buy the mp3, ask the artist on myspace or wherever if you can make a dub, I'm sure he'll be okay about it.

But why the fuck make a dub when it costs a shitload compared to the cost of buying a cd player (which costs around the same as 4 dubs).

:word: Just get a decent but buget CDJ such as a Numark axis 9. Then you can have the best of both worlds. Or move to a DVS system:)

Back
Top Bottom