Where can I get this vynil?

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
I really need this EP, it's got a song I love. Apparently it's out already, but I can't find any website which will ship the vynil, they only sell the mp3...

Anyonw know where I can get the "Straight Out The Lab VIP EP"?

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Well, there is a member from this forum (NSide) who recently posted a mix, he had the In The Dark (VIP) song in it, and he did it with vynils. He was the one who actually told me the name of the EP :(

joe_newman

VIP Junglist
Well, there is a member from this forum (NSide) who recently posted a mix, he had the In The Dark (VIP) song in it, and he did it with vynils. He was the one who actually told me the name of the EP :(
In the dark VIP was out before this EP, he could have pressed the vinyl himself!

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
In the UK, no, its illegal.

So is ripping your cds to mp3 by the way.

No, I'm not joking and am not wrong. Thats the law in Blighty.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Look, buy the mp3, ask the artist on myspace or wherever if you can make a dub, I'm sure he'll be okay about it.

But why the fuck make a dub when it costs a shitload compared to the cost of buying a cd player (which costs around the same as 4 dubs).

robhicks1

Nuts about Zoo
VIP Junglist
Look, buy the mp3, ask the artist on myspace or wherever if you can make a dub, I'm sure he'll be okay about it.

But why the fuck make a dub when it costs a shitload compared to the cost of buying a cd player (which costs around the same as 4 dubs).
:word: Just get a decent but buget CDJ such as a Numark axis 9. Then you can have the best of both worlds. Or move to a DVS system:)