Where can I get quality "80's cartoon" voice samples

rovtto

Is there a site that has samples of classic 80's characters?
These D&B beats need some cartoon skits and character on them to give them meaning. Keep the A-Side the way it is now ,but on the B-side remix all of side a with skits on top of the beats to make the albums more memorable. I was thinking Thundercats, Ninja Turtles Alf, Cops, HeMan, Akira,DrWho, Aeon Flux, Patlabor, Small Wonder, BuckRogers, Charles in Charge, BennyHill, Voltron, Transformers, Bionic 6 etc.

he%20man.jpg

Oh and how could I forget the Bionic lady of old.
20040918-4.jpg

Tell "GOLDIE" about it to get the trend started. He has the KEYS. Think the Wu Tang Clan meets Twighlight Zone esque image.

Last edited:
d/l the show and extract audio...
that or track down the original voice actors
and threaten them...

Im not a DJ just an average customer. This is just another one of my product suggestions/complaints. I just want some other DJ to use it so I can see how it competes.

Im not a DJ just an average customer. This is just another one of my product suggestions/complaints. I just want some other DJ to use it so I can see how it competes.

Akira has been blazed to pieces so thats out.
You know the "There must be a future we can choose for ourselves......." speech.
Thundercats i wanna hear fo sho!!!
Twisted used the "Thats a question you should ask yourself Megatron.......Now i'll crush you with my bare hands" sample from the Transformers movie in a track on his album can't remember which one though.
I need some classic disney boings and sound fx but can't find em anywhere...........

Back
Top Bottom