Where can I get quality "80's cartoon" voice samples

rovtto

Is there a site that has samples of classic 80's characters?
These D&B beats need some cartoon skits and character on them to give them meaning. Keep the A-Side the way it is now ,but on the B-side remix all of side a with skits on top of the beats to make the albums more memorable. I was thinking Thundercats, Ninja Turtles Alf, Cops, HeMan, Akira,DrWho, Aeon Flux, Patlabor, Small Wonder, BuckRogers, Charles in Charge, BennyHill, Voltron, Transformers, Bionic 6 etc.

Oh and how could I forget the Bionic lady of old.

Tell "GOLDIE" about it to get the trend started. He has the KEYS. Think the Wu Tang Clan meets Twighlight Zone esque image.

Last edited:

rovtto

Im not a DJ just an average customer. This is just another one of my product suggestions/complaints. I just want some other DJ to use it so I can see how it competes.

Dj_Fozzybear

Greenpiece Records
VIP Junglist
Im not a DJ just an average customer. This is just another one of my product suggestions/complaints. I just want some other DJ to use it so I can see how it competes.
Akira has been blazed to pieces so thats out.
You know the "There must be a future we can choose for ourselves......." speech.
Thundercats i wanna hear fo sho!!!
Twisted used the "Thats a question you should ask yourself Megatron.......Now i'll crush you with my bare hands" sample from the Transformers movie in a track on his album can't remember which one though.
I need some classic disney boings and sound fx but can't find em anywhere...........