Where can i get hold of `Fucking Hostile`

basshumping

o_O
I heard `Fucking Hostile` by KEMAL & ROB DATA a while back on a dubplate on doa, and i fell in love with it but i can`t fuckin find it anywhere! :mad:
If anyone knows any cd`s with it on, or has an mp3 of it, much love and appreciation for any help. :beers:

djcixelsyd

Mowgli said:
i 'had' it :mrpanic:

its never being released on vinyl is it?

so i hear...

no its never getting a release...and no its not because of the pantera samples... don't actually know why but many people have opsted on DOA saying these things so I'm just repeating them

:(

C-minus

Yea, it's not because the samples, but I head it was because Kemal & Rob Data spilt up. I'm not saying they did, but that;s just what I heard.

Serum

VIP Junglist
Well good news, I hear they're doing a new album. Can't wait for it!!!

Anyway, soulseek and kazaa have plenty of them dubs floating around. once i get my faster connection i'll be able to help out with this sort of thing

Affliction

thought size didnt matter
VIP Junglist
def wasnt the sample that stopped it coming out..... there was a hard house tune recently which used the exact same sample (Paul Gluzby - Hostile), and he had no problems...

im not into hard house or anything :shrug:

martin

i bet it will come out eventually, the same as french kiss, heard it all before, miami flashback, mutant revisited, etc etc all did eventually :rolleyes:

all this 'never coming out' talk creates hype`

martin

i think it is more copyright issues than kemal finding god. that rumor is about a year old and he's put out a few dark tunes since then....

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Affliction said :
def wasnt the sample that stopped it coming out..... there was a hard house tune recently which used the exact same sample (Paul Gluzby - Hostile), and he had no problems...

im not into hard house or anything

Isnt that sample of "Pantera - Fukin Hostile"...? ? ?

basshumping

o_O :twisted: :beers:
A friend of mine gave an mp3 cd with shit loads of dnb albums, and i was just listening to it, and suddenly a familiar tune came on and it was fucking hostile! So i am currently creaming my self with joy, any one else who want to get hold of it it`s on a `Deisel Boy` mix cd, called `project human` very nice and dark cd, recomend it to every one.
I`m so happy i`m gonna leave a picture of a pair of perfect breast FOR y`all
:rave: