Where can i get hold of `Fucking Hostile`

basshumping

o_O
I heard `Fucking Hostile` by KEMAL & ROB DATA a while back on a dubplate on doa, and i fell in love with it but i can`t fuckin find it anywhere! :mad:
If anyone knows any cd`s with it on, or has an mp3 of it, much love and appreciation for any help. :beers:

HolloNYC

youll find it on dubplate sites, but its probably never going to get a proper release. trouble with the pantera samples.

djcixelsyd

Mowgli said:
i 'had' it :mrpanic:

its never being released on vinyl is it?

so i hear...

no its never getting a release...and no its not because of the pantera samples... don't actually know why but many people have opsted on DOA saying these things so I'm just repeating them

:(

Serum

VIP Junglist
Well good news, I hear they're doing a new album. Can't wait for it!!!

Anyway, soulseek and kazaa have plenty of them dubs floating around. once i get my faster connection i'll be able to help out with this sort of thing

Affliction

VIP Junglist
def wasnt the sample that stopped it coming out..... there was a hard house tune recently which used the exact same sample (Paul Gluzby - Hostile), and he had no problems...

im not into hard house or anything :shrug:

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
i heard that kemal didnt like the tune, he said that it isnt the style their representin :uberlaugh :uberlaugh

martin

i bet it will come out eventually, the same as french kiss, heard it all before, miami flashback, mutant revisited, etc etc all did eventually :rolleyes:

all this 'never coming out' talk creates hype`

martin

i think it is more copyright issues than kemal finding god. that rumor is about a year old and he's put out a few dark tunes since then....

I couldn't imagine him making London Elektricity d&b anyway. Funny how a few drums and some bass sounds can be thought of as 'evil' anyway.
I'm sure God loves d&b.

Serum

VIP Junglist
onehandclapping said:
I'm sure God loves d&b.

basshumping

o_O :twisted: :beers:
A friend of mine gave an mp3 cd with shit loads of dnb albums, and i was just listening to it, and suddenly a familiar tune came on and it was fucking hostile! So i am currently creaming my self with joy, any one else who want to get hold of it it`s on a `Deisel Boy` mix cd, called `project human` very nice and dark cd, recomend it to every one.
I`m so happy i`m gonna leave a picture of a pair of perfect breast FOR y`all
:rave:

Top Bottom