Where can I get Hip-Hop Acapellas? (For D&B Mixing)

drumfunet

I want to mix some Hip-Hop Vocals in some D&B tracks on my computer, anyone know where to get a boatload of acapellas? Old-School, New School doesn't matter as long as its quality MC's!

Got a really good site in my bookmarks at home but I am at work so will send it over later. Other than that if you search for acapella forums in google you get quite good ones up.

Fuck. Seriously i'm really trying to get into this. I am. But for fuck sakes, why, when whoever, decided to start this new genre, a supposed sub-grenre of d&b, decided to make tunes at 65 bpm so they wouldn't mix with d&b (or anything really, except for grime, and breaks really) - I don't get it.

Tunes are cool and all, but if they don't mix with d&b then people can't mix it in to the genre they came from. Like, dubstep would be soooo much better if it was hiphop speed, 80-90 bpm or so. Then, these dark huge hiphop style tunes could be mixed perfectly into d&b.

I'll never understand that - so until they bump the bpm to hiphop speed, I won't be buying any dubstep tunes. Sorry, it's like, if I spin dubstep, then I can't spin d&b in the same set, which doesn't work for me.

yes tempo is a bitch.

Back
Top Bottom