Where can i find that Album!?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kenichi Ohme, May 8, 2012.

1. Kenichi Ohme

Kenichi Ohme New Member

Hey every body :) :towelie: I'm new here, come to think of it... this is the first time i ever join a forum.
    My name is Kenichi, I'm in a live electronic music group called Operation Human Mind Expansion a.k.a. O.H.M.E. (with a silent "E"). you can check out our stuff here:

soundcloud.com/ohme

but enough about me, I found my way to this here forum in an attempt to find if any one knows where i could find the album Future Perfect by DJ Dara. It is very dear to me and was an important part of my musical influence when i was in high school. I've looked for torrents but the only torrents that pop up have maybe 1 leech and no seeds... No good that is, SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!:jackson:

2. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

hi,
    you may not know but this site has a lot of producers/musicians so asking for cracked copies of people's work (or torrents) here is pretty much a big NO
    That album is on Amazon and its $8. If its that dear to you spend $8.
    welcome to the fourm.

3. Kenichi Ohme

Kenichi Ohme New Member

thanks for the heads up... If i had 8$ i would have bought it already don't you think. In any case I'm a producer/performer/composer myself, if DJ Dara himself wanted to trade one album for another i would have no objection. Besides piracy is free publicity.

I apologies sorry if i offended any one.

4. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

doesn't help producers feed themselves though.

just save the 8$ man, welcome to the forum