WHERE ARE ALL THE JUNGLETTES?

daky

It seems every girl that i meet just bores me with her musical taste, or if i put on dnb there like god this doin my head in, im sure there are loads of girls out there that love abit of dnb but i just cant seem to find em.Also i am yet to find a girl that loves lightin up a bammy as much as i do,is there such ladies if so where are they, if ur out there reply, and lads have any of you found these rare treasues share your findings... :wazzzup:

heres some tip for you:

1. go to your local record shop and wait for some girl to come in and browse through the dnb. follow here out the shop and stalk her untill she likes you

or

2. go to your local bingo hall and find your self a nice old bird who is so deaf she wont care what you make her listen to

or alternativly

try goin to a rave mate, chances are most the women there like dnb. cant go wrong there really

daky said:
It seems every girl that i meet just bores me with her musical taste, or if i put on dnb there like god this doin my head in, im sure there are loads of girls out there that love abit of dnb but i just cant seem to find em.Also i am yet to find a girl that loves lightin up a bammy as much as i do,is there such ladies if so where are they, if ur out there reply, and lads have any of you found these rare treasues share your findings... :wazzzup:
bad ace has scared em all off! thats where they've gone.
it's obvious, we should all blame him. my girlfriend claims to like drum & bass though for some reason - time to introduce her to wayne i reckon.

Mind you, I find that there is a fair few lil minx's at most of the breaknecks!!, Not to many gurning birds either - nothing worse then a gurning bird!! :dutty:

Regarding meeting one at a rave - how many junglist per junglette are there at a rave? 10:1.

And how likely is she to be single and not have a junglist boyfriend? 2:1 (or less).

Not good odds.

Jungle isn't music for most girls. At least as far as the main wave of dark jungle is concerned. Distorted bass, high bpm and ominous sounds scare them (and most people) away.

And if it ever becomes a generally popular genre, music that most girls listen to, then I'm fucking off to play and listen to buttrock goa.

That said, I think there are many dnb tunes that girls in general would enjoy, especially liquid funk - but they're not music that girls would call or recognize as dnb (unless they're junglettes). They'd call it hard house or trance - not knowing it was jungle - which they (and most people I know) associate with dark side.

I'm working on making my own sets more girl friendly, its nice to see them dancing to an amen.

If you find a junglette, well done.

If you can't, find one that at least nods her head to the music and doesn't listen to r&b, eurotrance or other "do my head in crap".

Or find yourself a stunner who listens to crap and educate her slowly. Start off with London Elektricity, finish with Technical Itch.

but they're not music that girls would call or recognize as dnb (unless they're junglettes). They'd call it hard house or trance - not knowing it was jungle - which they (and most people I know) associate with dark side.

I love it when people cant tell the difference between hard house and dnb, make such tits of them selves. I went to a local cheese night a while back and towards the end of the night the DJ got on his mic (and what ever fool thought it would be a good idea to give that twat a mic should be shot) and said "and heres an old drum and bass tune from a few years back" he then proseded to play 'Base in the place london'

UNKNOWN ONE said:
I love it when people cant tell the difference between hard house and dnb, make such tits of them selves. I went to a local cheese night a while back and towards the end of the night the DJ got on his mic (and what ever fool thought it would be a good idea to give that twat a mic should be shot) and said "and heres an old drum and bass tune from a few years back" he then proseded to play 'Base in the place london'

And American's call everything from dnb to handbag to gabba: "techno music".

I love djs with mics, especially when they talk over the mix. Skillz to pay the billz. :mkay:

sista said:
oh well.. here you will definitely find some jungletttes :

junglistic-sistaz.com :spliff:

I thought it an international dnb marriage bureau.

"Happy beautiful young junglette from Ukraine, wants to meet mature, responsible, romantic junglist with own BMW, flat, Technics, vinyl collection, residency and sound system, from the UK or USA for bnb and dnb arrangement."

:first_dat

What a disappointment.

Just joking.

:twisted:

Daky
You need to move to Sydney Australia.
"where one for the ladies" means you had better be droppin the latest fricken Noisia or Evol Intent mix for fear of the girls throwing a stubbie [Australian for beer bottle] at your head.
Over here the boys like thier liquid and the girls like it dark n hard. We are currently taking over the scene through violence and militant junglisms.
Best Girlie dj's in Sydney:
MIss Fist
Miss Ree
and Kayla... all who play dark hard and ear bleeding tear out tunes.
I could show you pictures of girl posse's of 5, 8, 10 deep who are all hotties, single in the age bracket of 21-30, single and desperately seeking some real junglist men who can roll with our arrangement!

Bijou said:
Daky
You need to move to Sydney Australia.
"where one for the ladies" means you had better be droppin the latest fricken Noisia or Evol Intent mix for fear of the girls throwing a stubbie [Australian for beer bottle] at your head.
Over here the boys like thier liquid and the girls like it dark n hard. We are currently taking over the scene through violence and militant junglisms.
Best Girlie dj's in Sydney:
MIss Fist
Miss Ree
and Kayla... all who play dark hard and ear bleeding tear out tunes.
I could show you pictures of girl posse's of 5, 8, 10 deep who are all hotties, single in the age bracket of 21-30, single and desperately seeking some real junglist men who can roll with our arrangement!
sounds nice, really nice. so what your actually saying is that, "if u want your head kicked in by a bunch of girls, come to austrailia?" hahah nah its all good, big up the birds in aussie land.:banana:

Bijou said:

So:
1) The guys listen to liquid funk (which is nice if a bit feminine).
2) The girls are aggressive, single, darkside desperately looking for men and hang out in posses.

Sounds like role reversal.

You mean that there are no real junglist men in Australia?

And I was thinking the guys were all 6'3" with biceps like tree trunks, who would think nothing off wrestling with a croc on the dance floor to an evil bass beat, smashing a bottle of whiskey over their heads to disinfect the cuts and then heading home with 2 sheilas, a crate of Durex and 6 bottles of tequila.

Oh yeah - GIVE US THE PICS!

:lol_board
well when i go raving i have the opposite problem!! im so put off talkin to ppl by all the sleazy, pilled up men who think that coz ur there, or u smile at them they have the right to rub their slimy hands all over ya...
if thats any of you...then QUIT IT!!

and i guess u gotta b an exception to the rule to be properly into dnb...i mean without needing to be on something as most ppl at raves are...and so take that divide it by the griminess and divide it again by the number of...well i dont know where im going with this dividing ting...

serendipity said:
pilled up men who think that coz ur there, or u smile at them they have the right to rub their slimy hands all over ya...
if thats any of you...then QUIT IT!!

Unless you're 6'3", have high cheek bones and biceps like tree trunks and wrestle crocodiles.

:twisted:

Back
Top Bottom