WHERE ARE ALL THE JUNGLETTES?

daky said:
It seems every girl that i meet just bores me with her musical taste, or if i put on dnb there like god this doin my head in, im sure there are loads of girls out there that love abit of dnb but i just cant seem to find em.Also i am yet to find a girl that loves lightin up a bammy as much as i do,is there such ladies if so where are they, if ur out there reply, and lads have any of you found these rare treasues share your findings... :wazzzup:
right
to begin with, stop posting "I WANT A JUNGLETTE" threads, and get out in the real world.
And also, ive met loads of girls who dig dark shit, so you got no excuse..

If i had a choice tho, i wouldnt want my g/f to be well into dnb, id rather a dub girl, or punk, or whatever..
I much rather learn about a diff genres, than spend endless fights on whether Andy C or Dieselboy is teh best...
:teeth:**Clownstep, or you sleep at the sofa tonight..!!** :D :D

GorDo said:
If i had a choice tho, i wouldnt want my g/f to be well into dnb, id rather a dub girl, or punk, or whatever..
I much rather learn about a diff genres, than spend endless fights on whether Andy C or Dieselboy is teh best...
:teeth:**Clownstep, or you sleep at the sofa tonight..!!** :D :D

Hmm... Gfs end up listening to dnb :rslayer: ...after the first
:O reaction. Works the other way though, I start listening to various weird things after a while...

tv_g said:
i think all girls secretly like the hard hitting, evil dnb.
:lickface:

And the hardcore-jungle-warrior-keeping-it-real-posse-too-cool-to-dance-nodding-to-the-dark-beat-hoodies dance around their rooms to Aphrodite at home but are afraid to come out in front of the rest of junglist soldiers.

:clown:

Dustek said:
The girls don't seem to mind.

:andy:

I think I'm in trouble - a couple of guys tried to pick me up yesterday and a girl took me for a gay drug dealer.

"Shit girl, I'm a hardcore jungle dj, not a handbag tradesman's entrance pill merchant."

Just because I don't like a :scally: doesn't mean I'm

:jacko:

Good evening though, played a 5 hour set for friends.

missrepresent said:
im sure I replied to this thread ysterday and its gone
One of moderators got good suggestions from your post and deleted it to have bigger choice of junglettes.

come visit whistler -- tons of fit girls (pro snowboarders, skiers & mountain bikers) who are all about drumnbass and breakz. this town rules! plus, my girlfriend is a hot little blonde who lives and breathes drumnbass AND is a professional massage therapist. excellent.

ok ok ok it's clear now you guy's need to get some puss and fast .... and US dj's smoke all others :flame:
let me now if you EU dj's are around my town i'll get you some puss it might cost but hay give a 100 bucks and she will be whatever you want....... :gang_bang :D

mISHKA said:
Heavy breaks make girls WET,

Finally someone gets it!
I will throw some pics up for y'all to jack off to, although you have to pick the appropriate sound track... were not talking barcelona. hahah.
Damn you guys must be hella ugly... :P
watch out for the switchblade sisters...

Back
Top Bottom