Where are all the Girls??

THIS IS A MAAAAN'S WOOORLD
JamesBrown.jpg

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

:teeth:

hahaha! that was the most random thing i have ever read!
That right there explains why there arent alot of girls into DnB.... because they are all covered in shit!??
:rowley:

Having a bird thats into dnb and that you can go raving with is fucking wicked. Used to enjoy that not so long ago. anyway this aint Jeromy Kyle....moving on swiftly.....

for me...its great having a bloke in the scene....my last bf played nothing but hip hop....was enough to put me off for life. whenever im playing music theres a very very very high chance its dnb so whoever im with has to be feeling that or its just gonna piss them off!

Does make me feel like im at a sausage market at d n b nights sometimes. Cant take my girl or i have gurners drooling over her. Gets quite embarrassing some times
Go 2 an R n b night and its the other way round. lol

Does make me feel like im at a sausage market at d n b nights sometimes. Cant take my girl or i have gurners drooling over her. Gets quite embarrassing some times
Go 2 an R n b night and its the other way round. lol

im sure ur lady can handle herself!

Know exactly what you mean mate, take your girl somewhere and all the geezers there are so off their heads that they don't even notice that she aint interested in their gurning, sweating, grabby moves.

Yeah my girl can more than look after herself, but why the fuck should she have to man? Where's the fun in that for her?

Maybe it's just my girl but I'm sure that her idea of a good time aint to spend the whole night removing sweaty as hands from her ass all night...

That's exactly why it's mostly geezers you see at raves!!!

yeah it does get a bit annoying when u take a girl with u to a dnb show and u spend half the night pissed off and fighting people cause they cant keep their hands 2 themselves. Raves r even worse, smelly, sweaty, shirtless perverts grabbing your girls ass..
its almost better to just leave her @ home n role out with the homies.

I know I'm generalising, but generally girls like pussy music, hence they should play more liquid dnb on the radio. Not that liquid is pussy music, but you know what I'm sayin.

Back
Top Bottom