where am i gonna get a copy of robot rock and let the story begin on mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.

callum

I have been on afew sites and have found bugger all i was wondering if anyone knew were to find em dont matter if u dont he,s album should be coming out soon

epic-fail.jpg

Do what the rest of us do, wait for it to be released

I have no time for thieving pirates

I have been on afew sites and have found bugger all i was wondering if anyone knew were to find em dont matter if u dont he,s album should be coming out soon

basicly... your a wasteman....

2 Reasons why you shouldnt have illegally obtained dubs:

1) do you like dnb? well why dont you support it and buy the fukin tunes....

2) you cant play that shit out anywhere... so if you consider yourself to be a DJ... the moment you play that track out everyone is gonna think your a fukin mug.... cause lets face it... Sub Focus isnt gonna give you his dubs is he??? so what ever street cred you think your gonna have by getting this dub..... is gonna be non excistant bro...

anyway.... rant over.... and stop being a cunt and downloading illegal dubs.... support the music you love....

basicly... your a wasteman....

2 Reasons why you shouldnt have illegally obtained dubs:

1) do you like dnb? well why dont you support it and buy the fukin tunes....

2) you cant play that shit out anywhere... so if you consider yourself to be a DJ... the moment you play that track out everyone is gonna think your a fukin mug.... cause lets face it... Sub Focus isnt gonna give you his dubs is he??? so what ever street cred you think your gonna have by getting this dub..... is gonna be non excistant bro...

anyway.... rant over.... and stop being a cunt and downloading illegal dubs.... support the music you love....
i do support the music i love u cunt. i probably got more tunes than uv had hot dinner love just wanna listen to a full version is all do honestly think ill play a downloaded tune out u dick

i do support the music i love u cunt. i probably got more tunes than uv had hot dinner love just wanna listen to a full version is all do honestly think ill play a downloaded tune out u dick

i highly doubt this.

oh, GREAT 1st thread/post btw. well done.

mate.... seriously... i suggest taking your little mp3 beggin ass and finding a little hole to crawl into....

"i just wonna listen to the full version" <--- where have i heard this before?? oh yeh... same sob story all you guys seem to have.
well if you want to listen to the full version why dont you grow some balls and message sub focus and get him to stream it to you....

this forum doesnt appreciate little fuk wits like yourself... as for the "ive got more tunes than youve had hot dinners" bullshit.... i seriously doubt you have bro....

anyway... laters bro... you havent made a good start to the forum bro

i do feel for callum.

this morning he woke up determined to find a copy of Rock It.. (he got the name wrong) and after hours of scouring the web some one said hey check out DNBforum its whack.

he signed up, logged on, realised this was his last chance of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow only to get verbally shanked straight in the teeth as his flaws were revealed for all to see.

seething at rock pointing out the error of his ways he fires back with " yeah your a cunt" now he's shuffled on to pastures greener.

I would have fiegned drunk interwebing to at least salvage some dignity.

I made a song for Callum and it goes like this...

Callum didnt get what he requested
And Callum he got served along the way
Callum my old chum
likes to take it up the bum
from black homo on a sunny summers day

i do feel for callum.

this morning he woke up determined to find a copy of Rock It.. (he got the name wrong) and after hours of scouring the web some one said hey check out DNBforum its whack.

he signed up, logged on, realised this was his last chance of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow only to get verbally shanked straight in the teeth as his flaws were revealed for all to see.

seething at rock pointing out the error of his ways he fires back with " yeah your a cunt" now he's shuffled on to pastures greener.

I would have fiegned drunk interwebing to at least salvage some dignity.

I made a song for Callum and it goes like this...

Callum didnt get what he requested
And Callum he got served along the way
Callum my old chum
likes to take it up the bum
from black homo on a sunny summers day

haha!! this one made my day, and its my birthday...well played sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom