When's G Dub Gettin Back Together???

urgh as in sick?? got that, too. badass tune imo (a bit dated now, tho)

if you ask me, they should do things in the light of tink ya bad. take the synth sounds down a bit, make it rollin and dont forget loads of fx.

why wont they make anymore tunes together? do they hate each other now, lol?

well since splitting up OS has produced nothing but crap! therapy being about the only decent tune he's made. the rest ll just sound the same, crappy jump up shit.

and as for him carring his brother, id say OS needs him, more than he needs OS.

they will never get back together. mayb for 1 event or summin but not likely

apparently original sin was fed up of carrying his brother, whether or not theres any truth in that I dont know

I dont think jake and adam are brothers. Taxman is original sins brother. I do think you are right in thinkin OS was gettin fed up with carrying subzero tho.

well since splitting up OS has produced nothing but crap! therapy being about the only decent tune he's made. the rest ll just sound the same, crappy jump up shit.

and as for him carring his brother, id say OS needs him, more than he needs OS.

they will never get back together. mayb for 1 event or summin but not likely

Wrong opinion is wrong

think youre maybe right .. ^^^

but as it looks nowerdays that seems like no good reason to me, seeing that subzero is the better dj aswell ..

i reckon now that subzero has made such an impact on the scene, it would be propa sick to see a new gdub tune. never gonna happen but can u imagine the immense sounds that would be created!? i reckon they'd end up fighting over wether to use OS template drum track (like every other OS tune) or actually build the tune from scratch!

Early G Dub, they were fuckin fire...Bondysnatchers/wasted rmx/think ya bad to name but a few....i like a few of OS's tunes, therepy/cheater cheater/decibel, but on the whole i think sub zero if a more versitile producer, they did their thing and moved on, i very much doubt they hate each other, they did their thing and moved on, its not like any of them are worse off for it....

Back
Top Bottom