When you start a tune thats shit, but then........

Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
EVERYTHING FALLS INTO PLACE AND ITS THE BOMB!!

Dont you just love it when that happens!!

:boom:

:jackson:

FUCKIN' YEAH!

had this just recently, you into liquid zeal?

hit me up on aim if you are > nutekmusicuk

if it starts out shit i usually just scrap it an do sumfin else!lol

if it starts out shit i usually just scrap it an do sumfin else!lol

Ahh that wasnt what i said was it ;)

if its shit then scrap it yeah, but if it sounds shit, but you got a good idea in there then worth trying to get it right and THATS the good bit ;)

@ Nutek i am partial to a bit of liquid ill give ya a shout

Ahh that wasnt what i said was it ;)

if its shit then scrap it yeah, but if it sounds shit, but you got a good idea in there then worth trying to get it right and THATS the good bit ;)

@ Nutek i am partial to a bit of liquid ill give ya a shout

i no wat u mean but im really impatient!lol

yea i love it wen that happens gives u a nice buzz, u just start skankin to yourself! lol
The ones i hate is wen u do a tune for ages an u get lost with wat sounds good an wat dont, then after u think u got it right u listen over the next day an its shit! lol thats the story wiv most my tunes!:rolleyes:

yea i love it wen that happens gives u a nice buzz, u just start skankin to yourself! lol
The ones i hate is wen u do a tune for ages an u get lost with wat sounds good an wat dont, then after u think u got it right u listen over the next day an its shit! lol thats the story wiv most my tunes!:rolleyes:

Now thats when i do scrap them. Well....ill put them away in a shit folder, and sometimes if i need anything hen i have options and see if any different parts work :lamur:

That's how a good percentage of my tunes are started! haha

When it starts out blazing good, it usually will end up being rushed a bit.

haha i love it when that happens. took me a hell of a long time to build up the patience to actually stick with tracks that i thought were shitty. i used to just toss em also! :)

Back
Top Bottom