When Will It Be Realsed

Gerbil

ive been waiting and waiting for 3rd degree gurn to come out on full release vinyl can anyone tell me when this is going to happen

safe....
:towelie:

no idea mate. tbh i wont be buying it. valve can suck my dick before i wait a year n a half for a tune to come out.

if they had released it about half a year ago, it would have sold so much more than it is going to.

plus its on an EP, probably with 3 shit tunes on it

yeah ive noticed they have done that with alot of tunes magic man i heard at valentine do in brixton and its only just come out on full release i think they need to sort out when things come out why wind us up eh by letting the pro's take the text presses and not sharing

yeh too right, im boycotting this release, ive heard the tune so much now it doesn't emote me and they've really really longed this one out, which is a shame really, cos they'll all sell out well fast and the record company will think its a great idea to keep doin so.

quite hype does get em out alot quicker i also heard busted for the first time at that event that came out a couple of months after or sumink busted still rocking strong as it is

i hate it when tunes take ages to drop. i loved wheres my money when i first heard that in 2006, got it, played it once and realised that it did nothing for me anymore. i spoke to friction outside a rave about it and he said he was getting pissed off at how long it was taking to come out, understandably so, hes gunna lose out on loads of cash. should have put it out on shogun

i hate it when tunes take ages to drop. i loved wheres my money when i first heard that in 2006, got it, played it once and realised that it did nothing for me anymore. i spoke to friction outside a rave about it and he said he was getting pissed off at how long it was taking to come out, understandably so, hes gunna lose out on loads of cash. should have put it out on shogun

Takes the piss really!!!!!!!

i waited three years for the squash VIP to come out after i first heard andy c play it. things have definately speeded up recently, although it might not seem like it.

how can it possibly take so long to get a tune out?? surely there cant be that much shit to sort out...

although admittedly (before i get slated) i dont know much about that sort of thing

how can it possibly take so long to get a tune out?? surely there cant be that much shit to sort out...

although admittedly (before i get slated) i dont know much about that sort of thing

There are a lot of factors to think about when releasing tunes. Its not a case of *BANG* cut the vinyls and ship 'em out. I will admit Valve can be long with their release schedule but you have to consider that they have to get the money back from previous releases to start another release. Then there's the case of how the test presses are sounding, plus promotion/artwork etc.

should be out September 2007

Attachments

• valvereleasesig.jpg
    valvereleasesig.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 40
well that didnt work very well...

its meant to be a picture from a valve advert that says its out september 2007!

Back
Top Bottom