When the sun goes down?

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
Anyone hear this tune and it's many a remix on drum n bass arena? Fresh produced, Andy C vocalized, heavy, cheesy tune, good stuff! Haha, sept the Dillinja remix kinda sucks, but well, yeah..

Here's the cover...

junglesound-cover.jpg

Last edited:
i really like that tune, and actually its adam f on the vocal not andy c.

plus, thats not the cover for it, that is for the jungle sound lp

I didnt know adam f could sing lol. I gotta say that I don't like this tune. For a summer tune it's too late!
For those that don't know, remixes are by Dillinja, Origin Unknown & Commix.
I'm gonna wait for the album to drop & miss this sampler!

I havent heard the dillinja one yet, but the other 2 sound a bit gay, the vocal to me is a bit crap, I can imagine Adam F and Fresh touching each other whilst doing it.

Just my 2pence.

Sorry but whenever I see photo's of them both they look a bit loved up on each other.

OK I SOUND HARSH BUT AT LEAST I HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY IT WHILE EVERYONE ELSE THINKS IT

haha yea, I guess it is Adam F. See what happens when you read to fucken fast? hehe.. Listened to em again, and I really only like the original and the unknown remix, the other two are kinda crap IMO. The Commix one is suprisingly weak.. but oh well still feelin what was done here.

missrepresent said:
I can imagine Adam F and Fresh touching each other whilst doing it.

Sorry but whenever I see photo's of them both they look a bit loved up on each other.

Phahahahehehehohohoho! :oscar:

Got my copy turn up today - tbh i got it for the dillinja & Origin Unknown mixes alone, the others defo not my stylee. Bit weak puttin out 4 versions of the track tho
:rolleyes:

missrepresent said:
I havent heard the dillinja one yet, but the other 2 sound a bit gay, the vocal to me is a bit crap, I can imagine Adam F and Fresh touching each other whilst doing it.

Its OK

Havent heard the origin unknown mix tho

Isn't Adam F Alvin Stardust's son or something like that, must be where he got his vocal talents from. haven't taken time to listen to the choon so I won't pass judgement but form what your saying I ain't gonna like.

Twisted Murderer said:
It's a nice tune. Original is good, Origin Unknown Rmx is good but the Dillinja Rmx is the best.
The commix rmx is gay

dillinja remix THE best? :teeth:

commix remix gay? :weirdo:

do you have any music taste at all? saying something that stupid is actually quite retarded... how can music be gay? how can any kind of dnb be gay? if you don't like the more mellow stuff, then do say so (please, contstructive criticism, not something that idiotic)...

:wtf:

Back
Top Bottom