when artists give away free music..

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
if u want it cut to vinyl they say they need the WAV file, is the mp3's people put out not good enough?

I know erb n dub gave away like two months ago big tune for free in wav

personaly if I were to give away tune for free I think it should be wav format,

giving away tunes in wav should become standard becose theres people that apriciate quality and some like op can want it to put it on vinyl... I am not saying 320 CBR cant be enjoyed,I am just saying that personaly I hear huge difference between wav and mp3

I know erb n dub gave away like two months ago big tune for free in wav

personaly if I were to give away tune for free I think it should be wav format,

giving away tunes in wav should become standard becose theres people that apriciate quality and some like op can want it to put it on vinyl... I am not saying 320 CBR cant be enjoyed,I am just saying that personaly I hear huge difference between wav and mp3

Wav files are huge though, obviously that has to factor in to it.

if u want it cut to vinyl they say they need the WAV file, is the mp3's people put out not good enough?
obviously a wav is preferable but they don't need a wav. if they insist and you can't get one, just convert your mp3 into a wav. you can do it on cool edit pro, and probably a few other progs... depends how badly you want it on vinyl format

Just hit up someone involved and explain the situation.

I wouldn't cut an mp3 to wax.

I have had a 320 cut to wax, bass is a little quiet but its more than playable, depends if you playing it out or in your bedroom

I had a 320 mp3 of suchase - fantomas cut and it's fine. I was worried about it sounding toot but matey did a great job.
Shame I don't need it now tho. If anyone wants it hit me up. The flip is jubei gateway

Didn't some matey on here who owns a label say that he uses 320's to cut vinyls and I'm pretty sure that is the industry standard but would need confirmation on that. Anyway my point being is that 320 should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom