Whats yr Fav Dillinja Tune...??

HEIST said:
I'll tell you now - that will not be seeing any day light at all - i asked him about it

sad day in the history of dnb... :ban: dillinja :p oh well, lets hope that hc remix will come out and dilli wont be a bitch bout that one aswell... coz it sure does damage to the dancefloors

Mulla said:
Really cant believe people rate that Fast Car tune tho, but as they say, each to their own and that!

now, who would that be? ;)

"thugs"

the unreleased version of "silver blade" with the tron dialouge.trace and doc scott used to play it.i can still hear it in my head.

have been feelin majority of dillinjas tunes over the years but for me best of all time id say is 'gangster'. every time. if only he made more tunes like dat now

Tudor Rose

Warrior Jazz

Cybotron

The man is the root of the scene. Let's be honest tho, he isn't exactly pushing the envelope in the last few years. I sold Big Bad Bass and the last three pack a week after I got it.

'Tudor Rose' is a fat tune, so is 'Chapter 20', and his remix of Future Cut's 'Stealth[Domination]' is completely bad ass :banana:

did anyone ever get the remix he did of - just like regular chickens - mate that was a good tune - ive got it somewhere!!

old stuff is a 3 way tie
hard noize
alaska
armoured d

his unreleased shit i'd have to go with War Over even though it's like a year or so old, but kicks the shit out of all his other recent dubs

and what ever happend to that song he had that went "you couldn't touch my muddafuckin style style style..." it was around when live or die was a dub

Im surprised no one has mentioned Friday or Acid track!
Soul control rates high in my book too, and of course, not forgetting Motherfucka on Philly blunt

'Gangster'

'Fluid'

'Together'

'Acid Track' - when the Amen's get harder and louder every 8 bars, they still drive me crazy.

Looking forward to getting my hands on 'hands in the air'.

So many good old ones
Anyone remember these?

Threshold
Massive
Silver Blade
Mechanical Baby
Super Niggas

Classic!

Back
Top Bottom