Whats yr Fav Dillinja Tune...??

HEIST

VIP Junglist
What is yr fav Dillinja tune of all time (including capone, trinity etc) and what is yr most anticipated Dillinja tune forthcoming??
mines
Jah know ya big - Metal headz

Good Girl - ????

probabaly.nasty.ways.or.that.old.one'picture.on.my.wall?'.or.something.similiar

don't.really.rate.his.stuff.now.with.the.cheesy.samples

fasssssssst.car.goiiiiin.faster.feel.the.cheeeeeese

:shades:

ZESTIE said:
probabaly.nasty.ways.or.that.old.one'picture.on.my.wall?'.or.something.similiar

don't.really.rate.his.stuff.now.with.the.cheesy.samples

fasssssssst.car.goiiiiin.faster.feel.the.cheeeeeese

:shades:

To be honest wif you i think hes puttin' a message across in that tune IE the music is soooooo fast nowadays!! I would'nt say its cheesy really - when it drops - u know about it!!

k, better bring my bat here, coz its gonna be :nutkick: time :)

well last year i really liked thugged out bitch (gonna get slayed for this one :)), but older things im still feelin are tudor rose, warp drive and nasty wayz of course :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

forthcoming stuff? hmmm.... fast cars of course :teeth:

theres a Tudor Rose ( shimon remix) around at the mo, anyone heard it ???

i like "crunch" - and "hands in the air" - hes definately put loads more effort into those tunes. "Fast car" is quality - alot of people say he stuff is sounding cheesy , blatantly does it deliberately , doesnt seem to really give a fuck, certainly knows how to make sub bass :antitank:

zoob said:
theres a Tudor Rose ( shimon remix) around at the mo, anyone heard it ???

i like "crunch" - and "hands in the air" - hes definately put loads more effort into those tunes. "Fast car" is quality - alot of people say he stuff is sounding cheesy , blatantly does it deliberately , doesnt seem to really give a fuck, certainly knows how to make sub bass :antitank:
yeah the shimmon remix is pretty heavy.... Gonna be seeing karl on saturday gonna ask him what he thinks of it.

GreenBoy said:
yeah, and same goes for the photek remix, if its ever gonna get released :love:
I'll tell you now - that will not be seeing any day light at all - i asked him about it

HEIST said:
Well im not sure when - but i believe twisted is doing a remix of something as well - dont quote me tho

That makes sense, a Twisted remix would sell a lot more than a Photek remix. :rolleyes:

Apart from 'Crunch' the only thing Ive really been feeling in the last year or so is 'Strings' from that ep on V. Oh, and 'Transcope' on Test.

Fave tune has got to be 'Blaze it Down' from Cybotron tho, wish he still put melody into his tunes like that. Really cant believe people rate that Fast Car tune tho, but as they say, each to their own and that!

definately "tudor rose", "nasty wayz" or "i wanna know" for me, tunes made me get a fair bit nutty! :slayer:

really really really lookin forward to "hands in the air"

suprised no-one has mentioned b bop (or VIP) yet

Back
Top Bottom