What's your football team?

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
You ever been to Swindon mate? Or met many of the people from Swindon??? Trust, you wouldnt support em if you had!!! Proper hole!!!

V Matt

VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Mulla
You ever been to Swindon mate? Or met many of the people from Swindon??? Trust, you wouldnt support em if you had!!! Proper hole!!!
Course I have. I'm from round that way, about 15 miles from Cirencester, although I don't live round there any more. Nobody would be stupid enough to support a team like that if it wasn't their local team :D

BTW - my girlfriend is from Swindon, but yeah I know what you mean about the general population. Bunch of fucking inbreeds!

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by V Matt
Course I have. I'm from round that way, about 15 miles from Cirencester, although I don't live round there any more. Nobody would be stupid enough to support a team like that if it wasn't their local team :D

BTW - my girlfriend is from Swindon, but yeah I know what you mean about the general population. Bunch of fucking inbreeds!
Heh sorry, should have figured you had links round here!!! No offence meant to your missus either mate, but you understand my point!

Sorry, just realised this is my 666th post :twisted: :evil:

V Matt

VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Mulla
Heh sorry, should have figured you had links round here!!! No offence meant to your missus either mate, but you understand my point!
None taken!

I fucking laughed hard at the Office the other night when he made that joke that a nuclear bomb had dropped on Swindon and caused 15 quids worth of damage :lol:

daze

pocket of resistance
Originally posted by V Matt
None taken!

I fucking laughed hard at the Office the other night when he made that joke that a nuclear bomb had dropped on Swindon and caused 15 quids worth of damage :lol:

thought it was £15 worth of IMPROVEMENTS!!!

i got family in swindon - dont think its that bad meself :-/

but then i dont live there :D