Whats your favourite set?

The Mutant DJs.. MCs MEKAR and GUSTO! ahah

CLICK TO DONWLOAD!

check it out man!

hahahaha... other than that has to be an old Slammin Vinyl tape ive got from waayaaayyaaaayyyy back..... Skiba, Shabba and Shy FX.... bangin!

So far from 2008, Andy C's set at the recent hospitality was fucking wicked!!! WHAT AN INTRO!!!!

Spamming again are we Rock? :lol_board:lol_board:lol_board
Are you Slugz in disguise!! hahahaha

hahaha..... yeh... thought i might give his tactics a go.... :lol_board

nah but seriously.... apart from it being by us.... it is actually one of my fav sets...... im not just blowing my own oversized trumpet... :lol_board

Yeah Andy C at DNBA 11th Bday was heavy - only thing is I'm really into the set, but my heart always kinda falls when Bassman first comes in... Wish it'd been GQ for the whole set - the set itself is fantastic though, faultless...

Yeah Andy C at DNBA 11th Bday was heavy - only thing is I'm really into the set, but my heart always kinda falls when Bassman first comes in... Wish it'd been GQ for the whole set - the set itself is fantastic though, faultless...

Anyone got link for this set???

Anyone got link for this set???

You can stream it from DnB TV on the DNBA site - but I'm sure it's been ripped and posted somewhere or other - I pretty sure I've seen it somewhere on here - maybe try a search for it?

I strongly reccomend you all check this set out I dont have a link to it but Im sure 1 of you have got or can find 1 its.....

Andy C w/ GQ 'Tonn Piper & Biggie @ Innovation in the sun warm-up party 2007/Jmajik & Wickaman Crazy World Album Launch

Heavy like you would not fucking Beleive if you dont like MC's listen to this and then tell me you dont appreciate what they do!

Ez

Back
Top Bottom