What's Your Favourite Mc & Why?

Who is your favourite mc? What is your favourite mic?

Tenor Fly.

wicked!! saw him 2 month ago or something, really sick!

but, not really one of my favs, love fun cause he got his own, in a way uniqe style AND sick lyrics i can understand ;) :spliff:

shabba, caus he tears the mic for so many years right now and never lost his style or stopped writing new lyrics like skibs and also freestyles more often than other mcs do^^

thats it for now, like a lot of other mcs too, like dynamite, evil-b (really kills it atm), five alive and so on^^

not to forget, fleximus and flyte, who are on the right way imo, already better than SAS have ever been :D

FUNSTA ! ! or Tonn Pipper....
bt to be hones im not really into mcs......
Funsta tho theres sumthin i like in his voice..... hehe dnt ask why...
chek out one of em majistrate n nicol set

IC3 - Great crowd hyper and compliments mampi swift each and evry time

Fatman D n fearless - voices are sikkkk and they get u on it

eksman - 3 or 4 years ago... his voice is shit now imo

MC Eksman- Dillinja B2B Lemon D- Valentines Day One Nation 2007

Eksman rips the shit outta that set, just goin hard rite the way through but not ruining the tunes like Skibba, Shabba and that like to do.

I can't stand all the 'de de de de der Jungle Power' bollocks and shit like that. Wack!

Saw Tonn Piper for the 1st time with Hype at Turbulence in Newcastle, he fuckin ripped it up that night, was class

pce

Conrad. Stands head and shoulders above everyone else, and has done for almost 10 years. For sheer quality and unique style nobody does it better than Conrad. He complements the music so well, other Mc’s should take note.

Saying that I love Fats as well, heard him quite few times live and he sounds wicked. Down at Alchemy a few weeks ago he smashed it alongside Fabio. Some of the tunes made with his voice as a sample have been excellent.

I’d say that GQ, 5 Alive, Justyce, and Rage do pretty well.

Whatever happened to Warren G? Used think he was quality. Does he still Mc?

And Mc Hooligan, whatever happened to him?

Edit: Mad P..??? Where did he go?

Last edited:
i used to love mc mad p in the old topbuzz days amnesia house what an atmosphear that was.

stevie hyper d in the mid 90s there was only one stevie!

bassman trigga and spydah any rave them 3 are at guranteed very dark gaangsta bananza

For me it really depends on the dj.

Andy C is my favourite by far and the best MC with him is GQ. He compliments his style and doesnt take over. GQ builds up the mixes. GQ is probably my overall favourite.

Mampi is another wicked dj and I think IC3 compliments his style so well and does exactly what GQ does for Andy C. Again they know each other through and through and go so well together.

Lastly I think Friction & Eksman is a wicked combination. Frictions fast mixing & double dropping goes well with Eks' non-stop flow. I think my favourite set of these two is from Westfest 2006.

Also worth a mention is Foxy is never fails to impress. His voice, his style & his enthusiasim are for all to see & hear. OUCH!

i like MC Sign Language...

quiet, and i don't know what the fuck he's going on about, but at least i can hear the music i've paid money to listen to properly.

BASSMAN
$PYDA
TRIGGA
JUICEMAN
FEARLESS
GQ
RIDDLA
BIGGIE
RAGGA TWINS
AND OBVIUOSLY THE LEGENDS
m_f546b256a592ede4c17e16b29bf2e879.jpg
l_24071492aba6d385d152eb0823c0dfac.jpg

Last edited:
Bassman
Shadey
Juiceman
Trigga
Trip
Riddla
2-Shy
Krayz-B
Funsta
and sum mo

cant explain why especially, the all sound good and quite different from the rest...

Last edited:
I's say i'm a huge fan of the MC that shuts up but there ain't none of them so none of um!

But if i had to pick Armanni Reign is dope as is Incite of Terravita soley due to the fact he knows when to let the music do the talking and he is hilarious and is my friend.other than that they're mostly a couple of years ago skibba wannabes.

Last edited:
I know i'm a bit late but any mc that aint on crack and that knows when to shut the fk up... it's not about the MC that's not why we pay good money to go to raves... not me anyway!

Back
Top Bottom